How to Withdraw Bitcoin From ATM Machine in Ghana
The advancement in the Blockchain and Bitcoin technology has made it possible to now withdraw (sell) or deposit (buy) bitcoin using an ATM. This is so cool that you can walk to any bitcoin ATM to withdraw your bitcoin like any other currency.
This article will look at how you can withdraw bitcoin from an ATM in Ghana, which is possible. Check the steps below to withdraw your bitcoin using an ATM.
Table of Contents
Before you withdraw your bitcoin, make sure you have the following before moving to the ATM.
- Your wallet, mobile app preferably.
- Your Phone number for verification.
- Make sure you have a bitcoin that is worths the amount you want to withdraw in your wallet.
Steps to Withdraw Bitcoin In Ghana
- Go to the website coinatmradar.com to find Bitcoin ATM close to you.
- In Ghana, you will only find Thunder Solution, the only known Bitcoin ATM as of the time of writing this article.
- When you get to the machine, tap on the screen to choose the type of coin you wish to sell. In our case, we will select bitcoin.
- Choose the range you want to sell.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter your phone for the verification code.
- Enter the verification code received.
- The machine will then provide a QR code on the screen with a bitcoin address.
- Scan the QR code with your bitcoin wallet app.
- Confirm payment and wait for some time for the machine. A pin will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the PIN at the next screen of the machine. Your cash will finally come out.
Bitcoin ATM in Ghana
Currently, there is only one known bitcoin ATM in Ghana, which is Thunder Solution ATM. It is located at 4th Ave, Accra. You can contact them on 0208298299.
You can find out maybe there are more Bitcoin ATMs in Ghana by using the website coinatmradar.com.
With the help of this article, you can successfully withdraw your bitcoin from any Bitcoin machine. The steps may be different from other bitcoin ATM providers, but they are all similar. Even they have a step-by-step guide for new users to make their transactions easy.
Bitcoin ATM market has started to grow steadily. Ghana has 2 bitcoin ATMs, and both are located in Accra. These ATMs are run by Thunder Solutions which is a local IT firm.
There’s not enough information about these ATMs, and it’s hard to tell if they’re still in working.
The easiest way to locate the closest bitcoin ATM is to use a tracking website. You can also use the page to search for ATMs by address or allow the tracker to use your current location to ask for suggestions in your area.
The continent with the largest number of bitcoin ATMs is currently North America, followed by Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and Africa. ATMs Machine for Bitcoin in Ghana. Two bitcoin ATMs are located in Ghana. In Accra, both ATMs are located in the same area. These ATMs are run by Thunder Solutions, a local IT company. There is very little data about these ATMs, and at the time of writing, we cannot guarantee that they are still online.