I believe you are a Television owner, wanting to know how you can use your Mobile phone as a remote for your Television (TV).
There can be at time you will buy a new television device but remote attached to it — won’t be working and you would have to get different TV remote for it.
When this happens, it means you need an alternate TV remote before buying a new TV remote later. This calls for the reason why you need to download a TV remote and use your mobile phone as a Television remote simply.
Many Android phones come with an embedded infrared “blaster” that uses the same technology as old-school remotes. All you need to do is download a universal remote app like AnyMote Smart IR Remote, IR Universal Remote or Galaxy Universal Remote to use your phone to control any device that receives an IR signal.
In our today’s article, I would like to keep you updated about How To Use Your Phone As A TV Remote easily.
- 1. On your phone, download the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store.
- Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app
- Tap the name of your Android TV.
- If it doesn’t show up, try the troubleshooting steps below:
- A PIN will appear on your TV screen.
- On your phone, enter the PIN. Then, tap Pair.
On an important notice, you should always try with a mobile phone device that has an Android version of 4.3 or higher to be able to use Android TV Remote Control App.
I believe this article teaches you about how to control TV with phone without Wi-Fi.
Much information has been provided about everyday how to’s technology news and updates — but all we seek from you is to subscribe to our latest news feeds on your computer, email and mobile phones.