Technology has grown to become part of human life — making us to live in the technological way with smartphones, computers, digital devices and more.
Using smartphones need SD card in addition if you love downloading more files unto your smartphone. What happens when the SD card inserted into your smartphone gets corrupted or damaged without any cause?
With this, the only option that comes into mind it to throw the SD card away — but technology has made everything possible and ICT Catalogue as a tech blog has more to offer for you about How To Repair And Fix A Corrupted SD Card Or Pen Drive Using Windows Explorer.
For time not being on our side, we shall take a look at How To Repair And Fix A Corrupted SD Card Or Pen Drive Using Windows Explorer at ease.
How To Repair And Fix A Corrupted SD Card Or Pen Drive Using Windows Explorer
Some Windows software come with an in-built SD card repair tool that helps repair your SD card when accessed via the Windows Explorer. This steps listed here has all to show you.
- Open My Computer or This PC
- Right-Click on the Corrupt SD Card or USB Drive
- Click Restore Device Defaults in the popup window
- Now, click Start to begin the format process. You have the option to uncheck the Quick format option if you want the computer to deep scan the drive or SD card for errors for you.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ from the dialog box that pops up warning you about loosing your data.
- Wait for a while and your SD card or Drive with error will be erased for you.
In summary, this is how to easily Repair And Fix A Corrupted SD card or Pen Drive Using Windows Explorer.
ICT Catalogue has more and more to offer you, provided you follow us using the PUSH Notification feeds, E-mail newsletter subscription and other feeds.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News