Many Nigerian subscribers of MTN have heard about MTN Pulse Points but are unsure of what it is or how to access it. In this post, we will be giving you a fair idea of the pulse points and how you can use it.
Users of MTN Pulse get credited with pulse points when they perform specific tasks on their phones, which they can then use to redeem various data packages in the future.
You can use your Mtn pulse points to purchase Mtn daily, weekly, or monthly data plans, nightlife plans, and IG/Tiktok bundles. These points are only available to consumers on the Mtn pulse tariff plan.
How To Earn MTN Pulse Points
You must purchase data plans in order to gain MTN Pulse points. Any subscriber on the MTN Pulse tariff plan who purchases or gifts data plans (daily, weekly, and monthly), music time, nightlife bundles, makes calls (local, international, and roaming), purchases bundles for Instagram and TikTok, and uses the MyMTNApp (login and to transfer airtime and data) will receive MTN Pulse Points as an incentive
How To Check Your MTN Pulse Points
- Dial *406*7#
- Reply 1 for Points balance
- You will see how many points you have left and when they will expire.
How To Use Your MTN Pulse Points
- Enter *406*7#
- Reply 2 for Redeem points
- Type 1 to utilize it to purchase a data bundle (daily, weekly, and monthly) that your point balance will allow since the points are equivalent to naira.
- Reply 2 to use it for the Night plan
- Enter 3 to purchase an IG or TikTok bundle with your pulse point.