How To Redeem MTN Pulse Points In Nigeria
MTN has exciting offers for its subscribers in Nigeria and one way of giving back to the consumers is through the MTN pulse point promo.
Isn’t it exciting to be able to use data or airtime you have been gifted by MTN by simply using their services regularly? Everyone likes free things and as such knowing that MTN has rolled out a plan to make its subscribers have a feel of them is satisfying.
In this post, we will be looking at how to redeem MTN Pulse points in Nigeria.
How To Earn MTN Pulse Points
You must purchase data plans in order to gain MTN Pulse points. Any subscriber on the MTN Pulse tariff plan who purchases or gifts data plans (daily, weekly, and monthly), music time, nightlife bundles, makes calls (local, international, and roaming), purchases bundles for Instagram and TikTok, and uses the MyMTNApp (login and to transfer airtime and data) will receive MTN Pulse Points as an incentive
How To Redeem Your MTN Pulse Points
Follow the instructions below to redeem your MTN pulse points.
- Enter *406*7#
- Reply 2 for Redeem points T
- Type 1 to utilize it to purchase a data bundle (daily, weekly, and monthly) that your point balance will allow since the points are equivalent to naira.
- Reply 2 to use it for the Night plan
- Enter 3 to purchase an IG or TikTok bundle with your pulse point.
However, before you are able to redeem your points, you need to check your points to know the number of points you have so you know the exact thing to use them for.
How To Check Your MTN Pulse Points
- Dial *406*7#
- Reply 1 for Points balance
- You will see how many points you have left and when it is set to expire.