Google Slides is a behemoth when it comes to creating and modifying presentations. Along with other Google services such as Google Docs and Google Sheets, this online and offline platform is part of the Google Drive package.
It has a number of benefits, including the ability to save your presentation in the Google cloud and access it from anywhere and on any device, the ability for multiple users to edit the same presentation at the same time, and the ability for all changes to be saved automatically thanks to the auto-save feature.
This article will walk you through how to slide in the USA, and many more.
Free Google Slides templates
Google slides templates help you get automatic save while you create your presentation. Below are some of the free Google slides templates;
- Google Slides Template in Pastel color scheme.
- Free template with conceptual outline illustrations.
- Bright yellow free Google slides templates.
- Black & White free Google slides templates theme.
- Free Artsy Google slide template theme.
- Geometric colorful Google slides template with circles.
- Business-themed free Google slides templates.
- Open book free Google slides template.
- Neon theme free Google slides template.
- Rainbow Google slides template presentation.
Google Slides Themes
Below are some of the Google slides themes
- Stronger – A Bold theme designed for Google Slides.
- Delica – Clean design Google presentation theme.
- Klamby – Creative Google slides presentation.
- Axom – Downloaded pro-Google slides theme.
- Shinning – Simple modern theme for Google slides
Google Slides Themes For Free
Here are some of the free Google slides themes
- School assignments
- Aqua Marketing Plan
- Research project proposal
- Preppy Aesthetics yearbook
- Protozoal Disease
- Asalha Puja
- Pastel Portfolio
How to Login To Google Slides
- Before you start using Google slides, you need to log in to that Google Account.
- Then click on the Google Slides button, once you have visited the Google Slides homepage.
- Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Now you can start a new presentation or edit an existing presentation.
How To Add Audio To Google Slides
- You have to upload the audio file in either MP3 or WAV format to your Google Drive.
- Then open your Google Slides presentation and go to the slide you want to add audio to.
- Click “Insert” in the toolbar at the top of the screen of the slide.
- Select “Audio” from the “Insert” drop-down.
- You may look for your audio file under “My Drive,” “Shared drives,” “Shared with me,” or “Recent” in the “Insert audio” pop-up.
- Then click the file you want to add and click “Select”.
- Your audio file will now display as a little sound icon on your slide.
How To Add Videos To Google Slides
- Open a presentation in Google Slides on your computer.
- Then click the slide where you want to add the video.
- Click Insert, the Video.
- Select where to get your video from.
- Choose a video.
- Then click select.
How To Add Gif To Google Slides
- Open your presentation or create a new one.
- Then click the slide you want to insert the GIF onto in the left sidebar.
- In the top toolbar, select “Insert”, then “Image”, and finally “By URL”.
- Paste the URL into the box.
- Once the GIF pops up, click “Insert”.
- You may then change the size and location of the GIF on your slide.
How To Add Google Slides Vertical
- Open your Google slides.
- Go to File > Page Setup.
- Then click on Custom and will be able to change the actual size.
- Click Apply, all of your slides will be vertical.
Free Google Slides Templates For Teachers
Here are some of the free google slides templates for teachers;
- Refuge Education Center
- Teacher’s Day
- Notebook Lesson
- Meet Our Professor
- World Teachers’ Day
- Teacher Binder
- Organizer for Teachers
- Teacher’s Newsletter
Google Slides is a behemoth when it comes to creating and modifying presentations. We have compiled how to use Google slides in the USA, and more.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.