MTN Kokrokoo bundle is one of the cheapest data bundles you will ever get on MTN. In this article, you will learn more about the bundle as well as how to subscribe.
If you are an MTN Ghana subscriber then by now you should be looking for some of the cheapest data bundles. There are quite a few data bundles that can give you more data for less price.
Most users are tempted to believe that the MTN Zone bundle is the best affordable bundle on the MTN network. But the truth is, there are more data bundles on the MTN network that are more affordable and cheaper. The Kobrokoo bundle is one of these cheap bundles and I will elaborate more on that in this article. There is the terms and conditions for this bundle available on the MTN Ghana website. You can also read that to learn more.
What is MTN Kokrokoo bundle?
The MTN Kokrokoo bundle is a type of data bundle that is subscribed to at any time of the day. However, it can only be used within the early hours of the morning. That is between 5 am to 8 am.
If a subscriber is not able to finish the bundle before the given time, the rest of the bundle burns. The bundle also comes as one of the cheapest bundles you can ever get on the MTN Ghana network.
Price and how to subscribe
The Kokrokoo bundle code is the regular *138# MTN bundle code and the package costs GHC 1.08 at the moment. This price could change at any time. To subscribe to the bundle, follow the procedure below.
- Dial *138#
- Select Option 1 to proceed to the bundle purchase page.
- Select Option 3 for the Kokrokoo bundle
- You can purchase for yourself by selecting Option 1 or purchase for another MTN user by selecting Option 2. If you select Option 2, you will be asked to enter the person’s phone number before you will proceed to the next step.
- Select Option 1 for the amount available.
- Select Option 1 again to confirm you want to buy.
- Now you will have to select the payment method you want to use. You can pay with MTN Mobile Money or your airtime balance.
- Select option 1 for airtime balance and option 2 for Mobile Money payment.
- When done, select option 1 to confirm your purchase.
Whether you are using your airtime balance or mobile money wallet, make sure you have enough balance in your account. Else the transaction will not go through.
You should also note that you can subscribe to this bundle at any time of the day. However, you can only use it within the hours of 5 am to 8 am in the morning.
These are some of the questions people frequently ask about this particular topic. If you have a question that has not been answered here, kindly leave it in the comment box and I will reply as early as possible.
You can subscribe to the bundle at any time of the day. However, you can only start using it at 5 am in the morning. This is the only time the bundle becomes active. At 8 am, you can no longer use this bundle again.
How long the data bundle lasts depends on your usage. You are given an amount of data so assuming you are a heavy data user, you will exhaust this data within a few minutes and that is how long it has lasted.
The MTN Kokrokoo bundle does not expire. This means that if you purchase the bundle today, you can still use the remaining tomorrow morning.