Did you know that you can completely delete or remove MTN eSIM from your smartphone? If you have already switched to using MTN eSIM, then you probably may need this article. In this guide, I will show you how to totally delete or remove the MTN eSIM technology from your Smartphones.
In simple terms, an eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a mobile phone plan on your phone without the need for a physical SIM card.
To use MTN’s eSIM service in Ghana, you will need a phone that is compatible with eSIM technology. You can check out this list of phones that are compatible right now.
How to Remove MTN eSIM from Your Smartphone
Below are the steps on how to delete/remove your eSIM profile from your device:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Tap the plan you want to erase.
- Tap Remove Cellular Plan.
For Google Pixel:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet > Mobile network.
- Select the eSIM you want to delete.
- Tap Delete SIM.
- Go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager
- Select a plan on eSIM that you want to remove
- Toggle the switch to disable the eSIM
- Tap Remove
In conclusion, these are a few steps to completely remove you from using the MTN eSIM technology. If for some reason you would like to switch back, follow these simple steps.