As a way of rewarding its costumers, MTN brought about the MTN pulse points for its numerous subscribers to cash in rewards for every amount of money spent.
In case you have forgotten about the number of points you have accumulated , you can easily check it by dialling a code.
In this guide, how you can check your MTN points in Nigeria will be taking the focal point of discussion today.
It is quite easy to earn some of the MTN pulse points if you regularly purchase data plans. If you are a subscriber on the MTN Pulse tariff plan and you buy or gift data plans like (daily, weekly, and monthly), music time, nightlife bundles, makes calls (local, international, and roaming), purchases bundles for Instagram and TikTok, and uses the MyMTNApp (login and to transfer airtime and data) you will be dashed MTN Pulse Points as a reward.
How To Check MTN Points In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to check your MTN points.
- Dial *406#
- Choose the Pulse points option by entering 7 and send your reply
- Select option 1 which gives you your Points balance In less than a minute.
- You will them see your MTN Pulse point shown on your mobile phone screen and also sent to you through SMS.
After you have checked your points, you can equally redeem it to claim the full benefits of the package so below are the process to redeem your points.
How To Redeem Your MTN Pulse Points
- Enter *406*7#
- Reply 2 for Redeem points
- Type 1 to utilize it to purchase a data bundle (daily, weekly, and monthly) that your point balance will allow since the points are equivalent to Naira.
- Reply 2 to use it for the Night plan
- Enter 3 to purchase an IG or TikTok bundle with your pulse point.