How To Check Your WASSCE Results Online. This simple tutorial is here to educate you on how to check and print WASSCE results for yourself or ward who just completed his or her Senior High School level.
Just follow this article to learn how to check your WASSCE results the simple way via the internet without any stress.
The West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) result will be soon released by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) for Senior High School students who participated in the WASSCE exercise 2019.
Before the result will be confirmed to students to be able to access, WAEC has to make the WASSCE Provisional Results 2019 available on their official website before students can check for theirs.
There might not be an actual date for the WASSCE result to be released but is expected to come out within some weeks in July and this article is there to help you check your result as soon as it comes out and can also check on how to buy your WAEC result checker card via MTN Mobile Money here.
Note: Learning how to buy your WAEC result checker card (PIN) via MTN Mobile Money is there to help prevent shortages or any price increases for the card across nationwide.
How to check your WASSCE Results Online
To access your WASSCE results online, all that is required for now is to connect your Computer (laptop or desktop) or Smartphone with any internet connection and with this process, it’s advisable not to use Opera Mini and here are the steps listed below:
- Access the WAEC Result Checker Online portal via ghana.waecdirect.org using Google Chrome.
- Then enter your 10 digits Index Number. Eg: 0501152802
- Now select the type of examination. Eg: WASSCE School
- Then choose your WAEC academic year of completion. Eg: 2019
- From this, then enter your Card 10 digit PIN code
- Enter the Card Serial Number in addition to where asked for “Serial”
- Now, confirm your Index Number and Examination year again. Just to ensure your examination information is correct.
- Kindly submit your personal information and wait for the results to popup with your examination results and personal details within some seconds.
WAEC Contact Details:
You can also reach the West African Examination Council via their contact details below.
Behind Ridge Hospital
P.O. Box 917, Accra
Tel: (233) 30 220 8201-9
Email: [email protected]
This is all to go about in checking for your WASSCE results 2019 through WAEC official portal and hope you also read and recommend how to check your WASSCE results 2019 in Ghana.
Kindly help share this with friends and relatives to help someone check his or her result without any stress or going to any cyber café.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News