This is a full post on how to go about changing your District for the NABCO Application as well as booking your interview date.
There has been numerous requests on how to change NABCO Application District and book an interview date.
I believe you are a new NABCO Ghana applicant and want to know how you can change your NABCO district and book for another interview date in Ghana at ease.
In this post, I will list here for you on the guides and you just have to follow the simple steps below to learn how you can change your District for NABCO Application and book for an interview.
How To Book Interview Date For NABCO
- Open the NABCO application site Apply.nabco.gov.gh with the email you received via SMS and your password
- There will be a page with a set of instruction after you have successfully logged in.
- Select your preferred two modules. This means that you can now select a 2nd and 3rd module to increase your chances of employment.
- Choose the most convenient appointment time for your interview (date and session) by clicking on them
- You can also enter the date manually in the format like; YYYY-MM-DD. Given that, 25th November 2020 will be represented as 2020-11-25.
- Confirm your phone number
After learning how to book for an interview date for NABCO Ghana, let us also take a look at how to change your District to a preferred District.
How To Change NABCO Application District
There is always a box to select a preferred district on the same web page where you book the Interview date.
- Click on the box to show up the list of Districts
- The Districts shown are from your region
- Choose your preferred District and save it.
- You will now be redirected to NABCO main portal to be able to print your interview appointment slip — that contains your three selected modules and your new preferred district.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just like some districts having large volume of applications, Accra Metropolis is example of such. This may be difficult to fit in a date when applicants from your chosen module will be interviewed. What you need to do is to choose the next available date and book the interview.
You are facing this sort of issue because you have not receive an SMS from NABCO. Kindly wait for few hours and try again on the portal.
Kindly submit a ticket report to NABCO — and someone will attend to you.
In summary, for instructions to Book Interview Date (Interview Scheduling) Log on to the NABCO application site with the email you received via SMS and your password. After successfully signing in you will see a new page with instructions and you just have to follow to change your NABCO district and book interview date.
I am glad to keep you updated about how to Change Your NABCO District And Book Interview Date via this passionate Tech blog in Ghana.
If you are yet to apply for NABCO Ghana job role, you can check our useful guide here about how to apply for NABCO in Ghana.
The comment box is allowed for you to drop your comments and suggestions you have about how to change your District and book an interview date for NABCO in Ghana.