Mobile Money services have shaped the Fintech industry, making it easier for people to make payment digitally from the comfort of our homes.
Today, someone can be in his or her room and make payment for anything shopping, bookings or general fee payments. All thanks to Mobile Money services in Ghana – that are currently holding tech in Ghana.
Activating your NSS PIN Code should be a prior to you as national service personnel. This process for activating your NSS PIN Code with MTN Mobile Money does not take more than ten (10) minutes to complete and you can do this anywhere you are.
In today’s article guide, I will show you how to register for your NSS and activate your NSS PIN Code as well.
What is The National Service Scheme (NSS)?
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a youth focused program of mobilization in help of national development. The purpose of National Service Scheme (NSS) is to make Ghanaian youths to participate in development of the country.
With this, NSS is designed to provide young Ghanaians with practical experiences otherwise unavailable in the classroom, yet needed to survive in the field of work, and necessary for career planning as well as adulthood.
How To Check And Activate The NSS PIN Code 2021
- Visit the portal, https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
- Enter your Index Number / Student ID Number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “Search”
- A bio data of your PIN Code, full name, Institution, Course of study and year of enrollment will be given.
- Copy the PIN Code and save
Now, I will guide you through how to make use of your PIN Code as reference in payment for activation of your NSS.
How To Activate Your National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN With MTN Mobile Money
- Dial the MTN MoMo code, 170
- Choose the option 2 “PAY Bill
- Choose option 6 General Payments
- Enter your Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, the PINCODE). Your name will return to confirm
- Enter deposit amount that is GHS 41.00
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Enter your MTN MoMo PIN to confirm payment
- There will be a confirmation message for your transaction and you can proceed to your NSS Registration.
Thank you for reading our today’s guide on How To Activate Your NSS PIN Code With MTN Mobile Money.
Kindly make use of the comment box below and share your opinions with us.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News