WhatsApp Tips: How To Read Deleted Message, Hide Blue Tick And Last Seen.
This is the best WhatsApp tips ever on how to read deleted messages, hide blue tick and last seen as well.
WhatsApp as an instant messaging application, has a lot of features to make user’s life simple — of which some of them are hiding the blue tick and last seen from your contacts.
The use of WhatsApp as an instant messaging app has grown to gain massive users across the globe. During the lockdown particularly, the messaging platform has been used actively by billions of people worldwide. Since there’s no option to go out but rather practice social distancing, the best way is to switch to the instant messaging platform and chat with friends and family using the video call feature to see loved ones.
These are some of the ways you can disable blue tick and last seen on WhatsApp
How to hide blue tick on WhatsApp
Though WhatsApp rolled out the blue tick feature within some few years ago, soon after — a couple of months later — rolled out a feature to hide it as there were users who didn’t like the feature and don’t want others to know when they read their message on WhatsApp. This process is simple to follow — as it’s available for both Android and iOS users.
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings option
- Go to account and tap on Privacy option
- Scroll down to Read Recipients option to disable blue tick.
You can also enable this option anytime you want. Also keep note that, when you disable this option, you will not be able to see blue tick when others read the WhatsApp messages you sent them also. You can follow the same procedure to enable the option again.
How to hide last seen on WhatsApp
The last seen option was introduced years ago, which is similar to the blue tick feature of which many people are not interested and may want to disable. WhatsApp now made an option available to disable the last seen of you by your contacts.
- Open your WhatsApp, go to Settings menu
- Navigate to Account option and click on Last Seen option
- You will see three options, thus; “Everyone“, “My Contacts” and “Nobody“.
- Change the setting to “Nobody“
If you click on “Everybody” this will make everyone to see your last seen. “My Contacts” option enables only your contacts to check your last seen and no one will be able to see your last seen if you set it to “Nobody” option. You can change this feature anytime you want to your preferred one.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
For anything how to read deleted WhatsApp messages of someone who mistakenly sent you unnecessary message, you will need to download a third-party app from Google Play store.
- Go to Google Play Store and download WhatsRemoved app on the same phone you’re using the WhatsApp account on.
- Open the app after download, set it up and accept the terms and conditions.
- To read deleted messages on WhatsApp, select the app from the list and then click on continue
- WhatsRemoved+ app will then ask you whether it should save files or not and then take to a page that will show all deleted WhatsApp messages. Click on WhatsApp option that is next to the Detected option on top of the screen.
- Enable the setting and you will be able to read all deleted WhatsApp messages.
Note: This app is only available for Android users and we are yet to find out for those using Apple iPhone with iOS platforms and Windows as well.
Disclaimer: This is a third-party app, be careful in using and it may contain ads as well.
Thanks for reading from ICT Catalogue and I urge you to share to spread this information about WhatsApp Tips: How To Read Deleted Message, Hide Blue Tick And Last Seen.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News