Webbermill Workspace: Building a Robust SaaS Platform in Africa
Webbermill is a SaaS company in Ghana that provides businesses with easy-to-use, affordable and reliable applications for their every need.
The company offers a workspace platform with a suite of business, productivity, and industry-specific apps to make business operations flexible, reliable, and faster.
Since 2016, the company has invested in research & development and their development team to make businesses work flexibly and less rigid while increasing productivity.
In the spirit of empathy for users, innovation, and service, the company impacts individual lives and disrupts core business structures. We provide a range of flexible and easy-to-use enterprise applications, which form a complete suite of tools for businesses at all stages.
Regardless of the industry, every business in Africa should have software that work-out the complexity, revealing new insights and serving companies with the information to stay ahead.
In 2021, the software as a service (SaaS) market was estimated to be worth approximately 145.5 billion U.S. dollars, according to Statista.
According to a recent McKinsey & Company report, technology industry analysts predict further growth in the software as a service market. They expect to see the demand for SaaS products near $200 billion by 2024.
With this enormous market and much more significant opportunities in the African market, Webbermill Limited is building a unique and powerful suite of software applications that modernize teams’ operations and run entire businesses flexibly & smartly without limitation.
This suite of software applications will run on a platform called Webbermill Workspace.
What is Webbermill Workspace?
Webbermill Workspace is a Saas (Software as a service) platform to sell, distribute, and manage cloud-based software and services.
The platform will offer a wide range of features and functionalities. The solution will simplify application onboarding, automate back-end processes such as billing, and instantly provision cloud-based solutions to be most effective.
How does it work?
Webbermill Workspace will work through the cloud delivery model. Webbermill will host the applications and related data using servers, databases, networking, and computing resources via a cloud provider (AWS) to host the applications in their data center.
Customers will access their applications remotely on their browser, often through a subscription package.
In this environment, the Webbermill Workspace platform is a crucial piece of technological infrastructure for businesses in Africa.
An app for every need
Start small, and expand as you grow. All apps are completely integrated, making us the only platform you need to completely transform the way your teamwork.
Webbermill Transport Suite
Webbermill Transport Suite is a complete cloud-based transport management software. With this software, you can Plan, execute & optimize for timely delivery of goods.
Put your transportation business on steroids’ by having all the moving parts of your business in one place and integrating with other apps to make it more accessible and faster.
Webbermill transport software gives you the ability to measure and track performance with reports, dashboards, analytics, and transportation intelligence. These intelligent tools allow you to scale your business by meeting and exceeding customer demands for fast, on-time delivery.
The software works for the oil and gas industry (bulk oil transportation by road) and works seamlessly for pharmaceuticals and Beverages industries, FMCG Distributors, and general transportation.
Features of Webbermill Transport Suite
- Trip Management: Easily plan trips with all moving parts in one place & complete legal compliance.
- Customer Center: Build an elaborate database of your customers.
- BI – Dashboard: All the essential KPIs & other business metrics and data are intelligently displayed.
- Way Bill & Invoice: Intelligently merge trip numbers with clients’ waybills.
- Driver Management: Keep tabs on all your drivers’ status and performance.
- Journey Comm Log: Track the development on each trip, update & close when incidents are fully resolved.
- Depot Loading: Monitor the activities of your trucks at all loading points.
- Violations: Manage employee violations intelligently by categorization & severity levels.
- Losses: A simple but powerful tool to manage shortfalls in deliveries.
- Compliance Tracker: Spend more time working and let us automate your legal compliance.
- Report: Generate reports instantly and reveal exciting insights.
- Potential Incident: Build intelligent information on possible road occurrences and instantly share it with stakeholders.
Project Cost Management Software
Webbermill’s Project Cost Management Software helps you budget, execute and monitor your project’s performance, all in real-time.
It includes a list of every project expense and what the benefits will be after successfully executing the project. You can calculate the return on investment (ROI) and others.
The software produces concrete analysis via interactive dashboards that can be used to develop reasonable conclusions around the feasibility and/or advisability of a decision or situation.
You can refer to it as a Cost Value Analysis software, often known as Cost-Benefit Analysis. Using the Project Cost Management Software is essential for business because;
- It is data-driven: Rather than relying on guesswork, data-driven decision-making allows you to leverage verified and analyzed data when working towards main business goals and objectives.
- It makes decisions simpler: Business decisions are often complex by nature, and the webbermil project cost management can make them less complicated by reducing a decision to cost versus benefits.
- It can uncover hidden costs and benefits: The features in this software force you to sit down and outline every potential cost and benefit associated with a project, which can help you uncover indirect or intangible costs.
- Suitable for all projects, small or large: This software can be used for any project regardless of its size.
Visitor Management Software
Webbermill’s Visitor Management software is a detailed and efficient cloud-based Visitor Management solution that can be self-service operated via Kiosk and Tablet.
The system streamlines front desk processes, managing the entire visitor lifecycle end-to-end.
When planning for and welcoming visitors to your site, the Visitor Management software provides unrivaled functionality, including self-service check-in, document delivery management, notifying hosts of visitor arrivals, and checking out.
Almost all visitor management solutions on the market today come stacked with many integrations and features to address visitor needs. However, only a select few features generally associated with a brand differentiate them from the rest of the competition.
Webbermill workspace is a good solution for businesses in Africa. Companies gain from the flexibility of on-demand scaling and pay-as-you-go efficiency. There are high cost and effort savings and the ability to avoid vendor lock-in.
With Webbermill Workspace, it will be possible for companies in Africa to run software solutions and online data analysis without relying on installing and running applications on their own computer systems and data centers.