A Software Support Engineer Needed At RightCom.
RightCom is known in applying deep industry expertise and with a methodology, RightCom Professional Services help you implement and setup the right solution for your unique requirements, providing a platform from which you can dramatically improve and grow your business while driving costs out of your operations.
Performance issues and functional bugs must be identified and resolved quickly. As a Customer Centric person within the Technical Support team you will investigate, reproduce, and diagnose complex issues affecting our customers. You should be passionate about solving tough technical problems and recommending improvements to products and processes. Technical skills are important, but so are persistence, patience and communication.
Recommended IT Jobs: Python Developer Needed At Vodafone Ghana
There are openings in offices at:
- Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- Accra, Ghana
- Cotonou, Benin
- Lagos, Nigeria
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Using your Python, Java, NodeJs, and web API and UI skills to solve critical customer technical escalations to our Technical Support team.
- Figuring out ways to “find the bug” utilizing top-notch troubleshooting techniques and all the tools and systems available within the Technical Support team, and digging deep into code
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and fixes, and developing new debugging tools while working closely with product teams
- Providing timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Mentoring Technical Support on technical issues and best practices Building relationships with other teams across Customer Success, Engineering and IT operations as a technical expert
- Championing Supportability and Debuggability initiatives throughout the Technical Support team
- Incident creation, routing, tracking, updating, escalation, resolution, and completion in a professional and timely manner
- Provide superior customer support for applications as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Developer-level technical chops along with a strong desire to interact with customers, support engineers and management on high-profile issues critical to the long-term success of the company
- Demonstrable curiosity, passion, integrity and outstanding attention to detail in professional and personal pursuits
- Unparalleled troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, mentoring ability, and comfort interacting with all levels of management
- Bachelor’s Degree. BS or MS in Computer Science preferred
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Possibility to work within a young team
- Competitive benefits package.
- Paid time off
- Opportunity to grow within the team and impact process and outcome
- Energetic, team-focused environment
Location: ACCRA , GREATER-ACCRA , GHANA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Click Below To Apply:
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News