Python Developer Needed At Vodafone Ghana.
Vodafone Ghana is currently looking for a python developer to help maintain their various software products with effective computer science qualifications.
Also: Graphic Designer Needed at Reputable Company
- The Python Developer will develop and maintain various software products. it also include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
Recommended ICT Jobs: ICT Job Opportunities Today
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write effective, scalable codes and develop full stack components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit and Good problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Click Here: Submit your CV and Application on Company Website
- Job Type: Full Time
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 31-Oct-19, 11:59PM
Thanks for reading on this post as Python Developer Needed At Vodafone Ghana and we urge you to help share this post across the various social media platforms to help a brother get employed.
Subscribe to ICT Catalogue today using our PUSH notification to be receiving our every day job opportunities updates directly when published.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.