For anyone willing to participate in the coming BECE 2021 private candidate examination, this is the time you can choose to register for this WAEC private BECE 2021 exam.
WAEC Ghana has made the registration for the examination — both biometric and online for all candidates who have partaken BECE before. WAEC also accept BECE candidates who are 16 years or above.
How to Start Biometric Registration For Private BECE 2021
To register for BECE 2021 Private Examination, candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at internet cafes with the requisite equipment to start the registration. Candidates may subsequently continue the registration process on their own after the capture of fingerprints. It’s very important that fingerprints of candidates are captured.
How to register for BECE 2021 Private Candidate Examination
- Open the registration website http://www.waecgh.org/ on your PC and select the link to BECE
- Click on Start Registration Here
- Re-Sitters — Provide index number for the last sitting and continue
- First-Timers — Provide your date of birth and continue
- Fill in the required security data — that is password, security question, etc.
- Fill in your personal information
- Select your Region and then Centre
- Upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (written in blue or black ink)
- Select the subject(s) you intent to write
- Print your voucher and send it to any of the blanks listed in item 14
- Print your Declaration Form for endorsement by your parent/guardian and submit same to the WAEC office in your region
Pay the appropriate fees at the participating banks or through mobile money. Applicants can also make the payment mobile money using the shortcode *944#
Use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice from 1st April 2021.
Note That Your Registration Is Not Valid Till You Pay The Requisite Fee(s)
Re-sitters — These are the candidates who sat for BECE but could not make the required grade(s). Candidates must provide their previous index numbers and the year they sat for the examination.
NB: School Candidates Are Not Permitted To Enter For This Examination
Dates For The Examination
The examination will start on 12th April and end on 16th April 2021. Access the timetable by clicking on the ‘Timetable’ icon on the website. Carefully study it for your guidance in the choice of subjects.
Entry Period And Submission Of Entry Documents
The schedule for the acceptance of entries is as below:
- 11th January – 28th February 2021 (16:00 GMT) — For normal registration and payment
- 1st March – 19th March 2021 (16:00 GMT) — For late registration and payment
WAEC BECE 2021 Private Candidate Registration Fee Schedules
These are the WAEC BECE 2021 Private Candidate Registration Fee Schedules for all willing to register for their BECE 2021 Private Candidate Examination in Ghana.
|Subject (s)||Subjects fees|
|4 Subjects or more||GH¢212.29|
Important Information For BECE 2021 Private Candidates
Correction of Entries: After submission of entries, candidates who may wish to change any information between 11th January and 28th February, 2021 will have to pay the following charges:
- GH¢50.00 where applicable for correction of centre, name, gender, address, picture or substitution of subject
- For addition of subject(s), fees as stated in 12 (1) above will apply.
Entries made between 1st March and 19 th March, 2021 will attract the following penalties:
- Late Entry: One and half (1 ½) times to total entry fee;
- Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1 ½) times the subject(s) fee;
- Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee;
- Correction of name, gender, address, picture or signature: GH¢50.00
WAEC Ghana Regional Offices with their Contact Details
These are the WAEC Ghana regional offices with their contact details, if you may love to contact them for further assistance.
|Greater Accra region||National Examination Administration Department (NEAD)||030-220-8201|
|Eastern Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Koforidua||03420-20075|
|Central Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Cape Coast||03320-32878|
|Western / Western North Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sekondi||03120-46041|
|Ashanti Region||The Branck Controller, WAEC, Kumasi||03220-34449|
|Bono / Bono East / Ahafo Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Sunyani||03520-24462|
|Volta / Oti Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Ho||03620-26164|
|Northern / NorthEast / Savannah Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Tamale||03720-22854|
|Upper East Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Bolgatanga||03820-23232|
|Upper West Region||The Branch Controller, WAEC, Wa||03920-20588|
If you cannot see your location in the table for their contact, you just have to contact any nearby town for further explanation.
This article is well prepared with much information from Go Learners Hub — used as source of reference during the preparation of this article.
Thanks for finding our article very useful and our blog as well — as a tech blog in Ghana for everyday technology updates and news.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News