Mobile money has become one of the fastest way of sending and receiving money from loved ones or business partners or preforming money required transactions.
Despite MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash is another mobile money service that helps to send and receive money easily in Ghana via our mobile phones.
Telecommunication companies in the country have made business transactions easier for their customers by introduction the mobile money platform services to their customers.
What You Should Know About Vodafone Cash
Vodafone bought almost 70% share of Ghana Telecom from the government of Ghana at a price of $900 million in August 2008 — under the government of Former President John Kofi Agyekum Kufuor.
Vodafone then changed the name from Ghana Telecom to Vodafone Ghana taking a share hold of 70% while the government has a share of 30%. Hence, Vodafone Ghana launched its mobile money service and named it Vodafone Cash in March 2015 — for customers to safely make transactions just like the way MTN Mobile Money operates.
Below is how a Vodafone customer can register for this mobile money services on their phone.
Short Code To register Vodafone Cash – Registration Process
Before, there is also another option for you to register your Vodafone Cash account online, and you can access the full guide here.
- Visit any Vodafone Mobile Money Agent or any Vodafone Ghana retail shop
- You can also call the Vodafone helpline by dialing 100 and inform Vodafone Ghana you want to register for Vodafone Cash in Ghana
- Text “Register” to 558 or dial *558# for self registration.
- A valid ID card with your passport picture will required
Vodafone Cash Activation Process
- Dial *110#
- Select 0 to activate and enter your secret PIN code
- Re-enter your secret pin code again to confirm
How To Load Your Vodafone Cash Account
- Vodafone cash wallet can be topped up by moving funds from your bank account or
- Depositing into your wallet at any Vodafone retail shop or at any Vodafone cash agent near you.
Best Uses Of Vodafone Cash In Ghana
There are varieties of reasons you can use Vodafone Cash today, and some of these reasons are;
- For sending money
- For buying airtime credit and bundles
- For acquiring Vodafone cash loan
This is how easier it is to register for Vodafone Cash in Ghana — and you can learn more about how to borrow money from Vodafone Cash.