NIA Begins Ghana Card registration At Central & Western Region Today.
The Ghana Card registration exercise to commence today, January 27, by the National Identification Authority (NIA) in: Western, Western North And Central Region today.
With the Ghana Card registration starting today, the deadline is February 28, 2020 as the registration exercise will last for 23 days according to the National Identification Authority (NIA).
National Identification Authority (NIA) always seek for relevant information that testify that you’re a Ghanaian and such is why there will be some requirements for you to fulfill.
These are the requirements to fulfill for the Ghana Card registration:
- Valid identification document/card. This includes birth certificate, valid Ghanaian passport, and valid certificate of acquired citizenship.
- If you do not have any of the above documents, the NIA may require a relative of yours to identify you as a Ghanaian. They must be registered members with the Ghana card.
- If you do not have any known relatives, two people must be provided to identify you as a Ghanaian before you can register. They must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years or above.
- Sound mind.
- Has been registered and issued the Ghana Card already.
- Ghana Post Address and you can read how to generate your Ghana Post GPS Address here.
There must be some requirements to meet regarding the two (2) guarantors that fall in the following occupation categories:
- Practicing/retired professional teacher. That includes principals, headmasters, and head teachers.
- A gazetted chief. That is, a known and accepted traditional ruler of an area.
- Current/past Member of Parliament
- Current/past Assemblyman
- Current/past Member of a Unit Committee.
- Serving/retired judge or magistrate
- Civil servant
- Public servant
- Member of the security services. That is, Ghana Police Service, the Ghana Armed Forces, the Ghana Prisons Service, the Ghana Immigration Service, the Ghana National Fire Service, the Bureau of National Investigation, Customs, Excise and Preventive Service of the Ghana Revenue Authority and National Security.
Also be aware that authorities have the right to question anyone for further information regarding the registration should in case there’s some invalid information on the documents presented to them. Such is why it’s necessary to use the correct bio-information to fill the document provided.
You can also read on how to register the Ghana Card Online Here.
Thank you for reading and we urge you to help share this across the various social media platforms today as NIA Begins Ghana Card registration At Central & Western Region Today.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News