The installation guide of Multi TV and channel frequencies are very important in our homes or offices since there can be at times we do not have access or in touch with our installation clients.
Offering more than 20 TV and radio channels in digital format, Multi TV meets all the entertainment, news and sports needs of its viewers.
Multi TV is a countrywide free-to-air television based in Ghana. Operating more than 20 television and radio channels (and counting), Mutli TV offers a variety of entertainment, news and sports channels in digital format. Multi TV also provides the live streaming of news, events and videos from all the leading TV channel providers in Ghana.
In this article, I will like to walk you through the Multi TV installation guide with the best simple to follow steps below.
Multi TV Installation guide
To begin the Multi TV installation guide, make sure your Multi TV satellite is positioned to the direction of east. The signal is coming from east direction and positioning towards that direction helps you setup the installation easily.
- Install the dish using the dish’s manual.
- Assemble the dish, then carefully fix the LNB in its holder at the last end of the angle bar
- The dish comes with a round plate, a dish cap, a stand, an LNB and an LNB holder, dish accessories.
- Mount the stand with the four holes at the rear end on a wall where you deem fit.
- When fixing the stand, be careful not to bend or turn the stand at the wrong position. Hence, first hold the stand firmly with your hands as if mounting the dish, then see if the dish is well fixed in a way that it can track signal while facing the east direction. If everything is okay, mount the stand on the wall)
- Use normal nails on a facial board and use concrete nails for a wall.
- Mount the dish in a place where there are no objects blocking the signal (e.g. tall buildings, planted trees, human object, thick electric cables etc)
- After mounting the dish, tighten it partially to allow for adjusting and turning. This is because you may have to turn the dish vertically and horizontally until the signal shoots or flashes
- Connect the coaxial cable from your dish to the receiver using the connecters. Connect it into the receiver’s LNB input. Power the receiver on
After completing the above procedures, the next step is the digital box installation. The following is the Multi TV installation guide for each different decoder.
Now, let’s take a look at Multi TV channel codes, Multi TV Frequency 2020, Multi TV channels list and more.
Syndicated box decoder
- Press ‘Menu’ and choose ‘OK’ from ‘Installation’
- Press green button on the remote to edit the frequency
- Select MODIFY. Press OK. Input 12522 Press OK. Select POLARIZATION
- Press the RIGHT button on the OK to change to vertical. Press OK.
- Select SYMBOL RATE 27000 Press on the BLUE BUTTON to save and exit OK to start scanning.
- Move channel down knob to start search. Press OK to start scanning. Press exit.
Strong box decoder
- Press on MENU and press on the RIGHT volume button.
- Input 0000 as password.
- Select MANUAL SCAN and press OK.
- Press RED BUTTON on the remote to select transponder ASTRA 3A/3B.
- Press GREEN BUTTON to add TP list
- Input frequency 12522 Go to symbol rate and input 27000 Change the polarization to either V or H to make the bars change to green color.
- Press OK to scan.
Somotex ash box decoder
- Press Menu and select Installation
- Press the red button to Edit
- Input 12522 as Frequency and 27000 on the Symbol Rate
- Select Polarity and press ‘Right button’ to select either Vertical or Horizontal
- Select SAVE and press OK.
- Press on the BLUE button and OK to scan
- Press OK on YES.
- Now, press EXIT to begin viewing channels
Quality box decoder
- Press MENU.
- Scroll down to DVB-S and Click OK.
- Input 0000 and press OK.
- Select DISH SETTINGS.
- Click the YELLOW BUTTON on the remote to edit TP.
- Scroll down to SYMBOL RATE and key in 27000
- Scroll to YES and click OK.
- Scroll to SERVICE SEARCH, click OK.
- Scroll to START SCAN and click OK.
Strong box (SRT 4330) decoder
- Tune to a MULTI TV channel.
- Press MENU on the remote.
- Press OK and input 0000.
- Go to TRANSPONDER and select 28E ASTRA 2A/2B/2F.
- Press the YELLOW button to edit.
- Input 12522 on FREQUENCY.
- Go to SYMBOL RATE and input 27000.
- Press the RED button to scan and then press OK.
- Press OK to save.
- Press EXIT to leave menu and start watching.
Multi TV HD LI/ HD plus
- On your remote, press MENU button Select installation using addition volume button and then press OK.
- Use the Channel Down to scroll and select “MANUAL SEARCH” and use OK
- Scroll down and select FREQUENCY Enter a frequency number Next
- Move down and select the SYMBOL RATE Enter a symbol rate number On POLARIZATION, change it to (V) by using Volume up
- Now, start Scanning for channels
- When the scan is complete, go ahead and exit to view saved channels.
CA plus series 2/SC 101 S2/Multi TV HD
- Start the installation by selecting this option from the MENU
- Use Channel Up and Down to choose SETTINGS
- Use 0000 as the password to open
- Select Frequency using the CHANNEL UP and DOWN
- Press the YELLOW button Choose FREQUENCY by using CHANNEL UP/DOWN buttons
- Enter the FREQUENCY NUMBER Move to SYMBOL RATE and enter the SYMBOL RATE NUMBER
- Change the POLARITY state to V by using the volume buttons Scroll down and select YES and press OK
- Find SERVICE SEARCH by scrolling and press OK
- Scroll then choose SEARCH MODE Change from AUTO to MANUAL using volume buttons
- Start searching/scanning. Then press EXIT
- Press Volume down to select YES and press OK to save
Digital combo decoder Vi/combo decoder T2/S2
- Start by pressing the MENU button.
- Use Volume Up to select INSTALLATION before proceeding to press OK.
- Use Channel UP and DOWN to help you choose SATELLITE SETUP and press OK
- Select MANUAL SEARCH, which you can access by scrolling using Channel Down Scroll and select FREQUENCY
- Enter a FREQUENCY NUMBER
- Proceed to select SYMBOL RATE
- Then enter a SYMBOL RATE number
- Change POLARIZATION to (V)
- Start scanning for channels
- When the search is complete, press EXIT
- Choose the MENU option
- Scroll and select INSTALLATION
- Scroll and select the MANUAL SCAN option
- Under the Manual scan option select FREQUENCY
- Set the FREQUENCY at 12525
- Use 30000 as the SYMBOL RATE
- Set the POLARITY to vertical
- Press the GREEN BUTTON on the remote control to start CHANNEL SEARCH
- Press EXIT or OK to view
- Choose the MENU option
- Select INSTALLATION
- Choose SATELLITE LIST
- Select ASTRA 2A, 2B, 2D on the satellite list
- Save by pressing EXIT
- Choose the TP list
- Press the GREEN BUTTON to add a new frequency
- Use 12525 as the Frequency
- Set the SYMBOL RATE at 30000
- Change the POLARITY to vertical
- Start scanning for channels by double clicking on the OK button
- Press the OK button to save your new settings
How To Get More Channels On Multi TV
- Press MENU on your Multi TV remote controller
- Select INSTALLATION
- Select EDIT SATELLITE
- Click on the YELLOW BUTTON to “Add” a new satellite.
- A new dialog box should appear titled “Add Satellite”.
- Fill the “Add Satellite” box using the information below and then select YES:
Satellite: Astra 2B
Longitude: 101 E
Symbol Rate: 2854
Polarization: V (Press the Right button to change the polarization from H to V)
Astra 2B should now appear in the list of Satellites under the EDIT SATELLITE menu.
Select Astra 2B and press the ‘OK button’.
Under EDIT TRANSPONDER, Press the YELLOW BUTTON and enter the following values each at a time:
Frequency Symbol Rate Polarization
12572 2854 V
12599 3250 V
12729 2725 V
Now, press the ‘Exit button‘ twice
Press Menu > Install Satellite > Green Button (Scan).
Now, there will be new channels added as additional TV channels and Radio stations for you.
Thanks for reading our latest article on Multi TV Installation Guide And Channel Frequencies.