Glo is often preferred by Ghanaians due to its cheaper data packages as compared to the other networks.
Any new or existing Glo 4G Ghana user who wants to set up their smartphone with the proper Glo internet settings will find this guide to be especially helpful because You will need internet settings once your SIM card is in your phone in order to access the internet.
Internet settings for Andriod Smartphones for Glo Ghana
- Go to Settings
- select Mobile Network
- tap on Access Point Name
- Add Access Point
- And follow the next instructions
Proxy Not set
Port Not set
Username Not set
Passwords Not set
Server Not set
MMSC Not set
MMS proxy Not set
MMS port Not set
Authentication type Not set/None
*APN type default,supl
APN protocol IPv4/IPv6
APN roaming Protocol IPv4/IPv6
APN enable/disable APN enabled
MVNO type None
MVNO Value N/A
Mobile virtual network operator type None
Mobile virtual network operator value Not set
Internet settings On IOS for Glo Ghana
- go to Settings
- Go to Cellular
- Choose Cellular Data Network
- Select APN.
- Enter in the spaces provided with the details below.
Internet settings for modems for Glo Ghana
- One must first launch the user interface on a modern device before configuring Glo internet settings. Select “Tool” Select “Profile Management.”
- Clicking “Add” brings up a new window.
- On the subsequent profile box, enter any name.
- Add *99# to the dial-up number field.
- ‘Save Username and Password’ should be chosen.
- Enter the login and network password, or omit them.
- Choose ‘USE THE FOLLOWING APN NAME’
- Type the network APN in To save it,
- select “Yes.”