How To Subscribe To MTN Night Plan In Nigeria
MTN has rolled out amazing data packages for customers who want to have the data experience of surfing the web.
In order to make it easier for people who need more data—for example, for work, for leisure, to view and download movies, to play games, or for other tasks that need a lot of data, MTN created its night plan .
In this guide, we will be studying how to subscribe to MTN Night Plan In Nigeria.
Only the MTN pulse tariff is compatible with the MTN night plan. Therefore, in order to use the MTN night plan, you should switch from any other offer you are using to MTN pulse.
Requirements To Use MTN Night Plan
- You should have a minimum of N25 and a maximum of N50 to be used for the MTN data plan
- You should be registered on the MTN pulse tariff plan
- You should be awake from 11 pm to 6 am
Types of MTN Night Sub
MTN night plans in two forms;
- 250MB for N25
- 500MB for N50
You may subscribe more than once in a single night. However, you can only use up to 2 GB of data in a single night. In other words, you can spend N25 for 250MB eight times and N50 for 500MB four times.
How To Subscribe For MTN Night Plan using SMS
As I earlier stated, you need to be on the MTN pulse before you can subscribe to the MTN night plan. To migrate to the pulse, dial *406# and follow the prompt.
You need to have at least N50 worth of airtime on your phone.
- To get on the 250Mb MTN Night plan, send NT1 to 131 to receive 250Mb.
- To get on the 500Mb MTN Night plan, send NT2 to 131 to receive 500Mb.
How To Subscribe For MTN Night Plan using USSD code
- Dial *406#
- Reply by choosing 3 to select MTN nightlife plan.
- Reply 1 to select 25 naira for the 250MB plan or
- Reply 2 to select 50 naira for the 500MB plan
- Proceed and reply 1 to confirm that you want to purchase the data bundle.
- You will receive a message saying that your night plan subscription is successful.
To simplify things dial
- *406*3*1# direct for 250MB for N25
- *406*3*2#direct for 500MB for N50
How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance
In order to check your data, follow the steps below.
- Dial *406#
- Reply by pressing 3 to select MTN nightlife plan.
- Reply by pressing 3 to check your MTN night data balance.