How To Request For MTN Mobile Money Statement Using The App Or USSD
Checking your account statements is always a good idea, and there are a plethora of reasons why spending some few minutes going over your account transactions statement is worthwhile.
Subscribers of MTN Mobile Money frequently seek to examine their statements in order to understand the status of their mobile money transactions. Therefore, MTN has made things simpler and now enables its mobile money clients to access their statement report either by USSD or with the MTNMoMo application, instead of having to visit any MTN service centre.
TYPES OF STATEMENTS FROM YOUR MTN MOBILE MONEY ACCOUNT
You can receive your mobile money account statement from MTN in two different formats. Both the mini and full MTN Momo statements are available. A complete statement includes up to two years’ worth of mobile money transactions, whereas a mini statement only includes one week’s valuation of transactions.
How To Download And Print Your MTN Mobile Money Statement With The USSD
- Dial *170#
- select option 6 – My Wallet
- choose option 5 – Statements
- choose option 1 – Statement Request
- select to subscribe to Monthly Statements with option 1
- Choose to request instant statement with option 2
- Enter your email address (MTN Ghana will send your statement to this email address)
- Re-enter your email address to confirm
- Enter the start date of request using the format (Day Month Year; 30 12 2020)
- Enter the end date of request using the format (Day Month Year; 01 01 2021)
- Now, authorize the payment of GHS 0.50 with your MTN Mobile Money PIN and press 1 to confirm.
- A confirmation message will be sent from MTN Ghana via SMS
- A PDF document will be sent to your via email with your MTN MoMo statement
- Download and Save unto your drive and print if from any nearby printing Press. statement
- Download and Save unto your drive and print if from any nearby printing Press.
The steps listed below should be followed if you want a mini statement of accounts that includes your transactions for the most recent week:
- Dial *170#
- Choose ‘6’ to access your wallet.
- Choose “4” as your statement’s option.
- Choose Option 2 for the brief statement.
- To view your statement, type in your password.
- Your brief statement will appear on the next screen.
How To Request Your MTN Mobile Money Statement Through The Mobile App
- Launch the MTN Mobile App.
- Choose “Momo Services”
- Put in your PIN number.
- Choose “My Wallet”
- For full access to your statement for the selected time period, click Statement request or “Mini statement” to view your mini-statement.
- To authenticate and receive access to your account statement, enter your PIN once more.
keep in mind to always switch on your mobile data when you are checking your statement because it won’t open if you are logged on a wifi network.