How To Login To UDS Admission Portal In Ghana
The UDS Admission Portal Login is opened for every Ghanaian student attending the University of Development Studies (UDS) and facing any challenge.
Many information has been released about Universities in Ghana and their guides, but today’s article is about helping you to apply for admission without any challenge on the UDS admission portal at ease.
I would like to take you through the necessary steps on how to login to the UDS Admission portal in Ghana.
UDS Admission Portal Login
- Get the Online E-Voucher
- You can Visit any nearest GCB, Ecobank, ADB, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank or Stanbic Bank branches to buy the UDS online E-voucher
- You can pay online if you’re a foreign applicant by using Master Card or Visa Card. CLICK HERE
- Click Undergraduate (For Degree and Diploma Programmes Application) or Post-Graduate (For Masters and P.H.D Programmes Application)
- Click on Create New as a new applicant
- Obtain your Username and Password
- For Foreign applicants, select the option online payment under payment verification
- Login with your username and password
You will have to start filling your application form when you logged in.
After login, you should upload a White Background passport-size photograph that is not larger than 300KB in JPG/JPEG or TIF formats.
Undergraduate applicants are also demanded to upload their certificates or results slip in JPG/JPEG or GIF formats.
It’s very necessary to fill the space marked with * symbol since it can’t be blank. If you feel like missing something, you can log out of the portal and continue later.
Your username and Password should be vital for you — since you’re going to use them to login any time you want to continue your admission application or make corrections.
When everything is done successfully, you will be required to download your provisional admission letters with your username and password. This calls for the reason why you should keep your username and password at a very confidential place.
If you feel like asking or seeking for more information from UDS, then you can contact the institution via phone and email.
- +233 37 209 3382
- +233 24 948 2281
- +233 27 098 8680
- +233 20 523 2313
Email” [email protected]
I am glad we have listed all the steps you may need to know about How To Login To UDS Admission Portal In Ghana.
We hope to see you here again with more information on ICT Catalogue as a tech blog in Ghana.