How to Download Video From Facebook
Have you seen a video on Facebook and want to save it on your computer or mobile phone? Then this is the right article for you. For some reason, Facebook does not allow you to download videos directly from the platform. They restrict you from downloading videos, so you can only watch the videos without downloading them. However, since almost everything is possible, we have many ways you can bypass the restriction and download nearly every video from Facebook. In this article, we will look at how to download videos from Facebook.
There are tons of ways one can download videos from Facebook using a computer or mobile phone. If you are using a computer, many web applications allow you to download Facebook videos easily. With smartphone uses, we have many applications available that can help you download hit Facebook videos quickly.
Table of Contents
How to Download Facebook Videos on Your Computer
- Log into your Facebook account and open the video you want to download.
- While watching the video, click on the Share icon below the video.
- Then click on the Copy link.
- Open another tab on your browser, type in the website www.savefrom.net. Note that this website isn’t available to all countries, so some alternatives include www.getfvid.com, www.fdown.net, www.snapsave.com, etc.
- Paste the copied link into the search bar that will appear.
- Click on download at the right-hand side of the search bar for your video to load.
- Select the formats you want your video to be in and click on download.
- Wait for some time for your videos to be downloaded.
How to Download Facebook Videos Using a Mobile Phone
To download a video from Facebook using a mobile phone, tons of mobile applications will help you do this quickly and easily. Search mobile applications include; Snaptube, Fastvid, Vidmate, Ahasafe, etc. Amongst these apps, I love to use Snaptube. So I will use Snaptube for this tutorial or guide.
- Open the Facebook application.
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Please tap on the video to watch it.
- Below the video, tap on the share button.
- It will ask you to type a message and shame, but you know what? We want to download the video but not share it on Facebook. So, do not type anything or tap on the blue share button.
- You will see a list of icons or apps icons below the type field; scroll to the left till you see more and tap on the more …
- Please search for your Facebook video downloader app; in my case, I am using Snaptube and tap on it.
- The App will open. Now tap on download and wait for the video to finish downloading.
There are many ways you can achieve this, but I found the above methods easiest. Also, you can use the method for the desktop or the computer on your mobile phone if you don’t want to download any application again on your phone. Latest know whether it works for you or not or if you know any other method, you can comment it in the comment box below.