YouTube is more than simply a video-sharing site; it also includes a large collection of music, sound effects, and songs, with channels dedicated to each of these.
You may download the audio tracks from YouTube videos and listen to them offline without the accompanying graphics or advertisements by converting the videos to MP3 format.
The YouTube Music app for Android and iOS allows you to download and play songs and playlists without advertisements, but only if you pay $9.99 a month for YouTube Music Premium (opens in a new tab). This feature is not available in the free version of the service or on the YouTube Music website to avoid copyright violations and piracy.
In this write-up, we will show you the simplest guide on how to download audio from YouTube.
How to Download Audio from YouTube Using 4K Video Downloader
- Download the setup file for the 4K Video Downloader. A desktop application called 4K Video Downloader enables you to download YouTube videos and audio.
- Run 4K Video Downloader. You may access the setup file from within your web browser or locate it by default in your Downloads folder.
- Then go to the YouTube video you want to use. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ to launch YouTube, then utilize the top search box to look for the video from which you wish to download the audio. Then press the video’s opening button.
- Copy your YouTube video’s address.
- Launch the 4K Video Downloader. Click or twice-click the 4K Video Downloader application icon if it didn’t launch immediately.
- Then click Smart Mode.
- From the “Format” drop-down option, choose “MP3 • Audio.” Select the choice to extract an MP3 from the video from the drop-down menu next to “Format.”
- Choose the download quality that you desire. To choose the quality, use the drop-down menu next to “Quality.” It’s already set to “Best Quality” by default. Alternatively, you may choose between “High • 320 Kbps,” “Medium • 256 Kbps,” or “Low • 128 Kbps.”
- Select Paste Link. It is located in the 4K Video Downloader window’s upper-left corner. This will immediately start downloading the audio clip from the video when you enter the copied YouTube video link.
How to Download Audio from YouTube Using X2Converter
- Firstly, go to https://www.youtube.com/ in your computer’s web browser.
- Then select a YouTube video. To find the video from which you wish to download the audio, use the search box at the top. To see the video, click the title.
- Copy your YouTube video’s address.
- Open a web browser and go to https://x2convert.com/en21/download-youtube-to-mp3-music. This is the link to the x2convert.com website, which enables you to extract MP3s from YouTube videos.
- Then paste the URL in the bar in the middle.
- Click Download.
How To Download Audio from a YouTube Video Using 320YouTube
You may download YouTube audio files in the best possible quality by using the simple-to-use YouTube converter 320YouTube. There are two ways you may utilize our Mp3 YouTube downloader.
Option 1: YouTube to MP3 Download Directly Via YouTube
- Type ‘320’ before ‘youtube.com/watch?v=’ in the URL of the YouTube video you wish to save.
- The 320YouTube converter page will be displayed after the redirect. To download the audio file, click the “Download Mp3” option.
Option 2: YouTube to MP3 Download via the 320YouTube Converter Website
- Visit 320YouTube’s website. The YouTube URL of the music or movie you wish to convert to an MP3 file should be copied and pasted into the box. Select “Convert” from the menu.
- The video you wish to download will be displayed on the left; click the “Download Mp3” button to turn your YouTube video into an audio file.
How To Download Audio from a YouTube Video Using Converto
Converto is one of the finest options if you’re seeking a trustworthy web-based program to convert your YouTube videos to Mp3, especially for long-term use. You can turn your YouTube podcasts and music videos into Mp3 files.
Follow these steps to download audio from YouTube
- Visit Converto. To convert a YouTube video or song to an MP3 file, copy and paste the URL into the box and then click the download option. Converto will instantly begin looking for your video.
- Click the “Convert” button after making sure Mp3 is chosen in the menu.
How to Download Audio from YouTube Video Using Mp3Download.to
MP3 Download allows you to quickly and conveniently download YouTube audio in Mp3 format from YouTube videos. It is only available on YouTube and will not function with URLs from other sites.
Follow the steps below to download audio from a YouTube video using Mp3Download.to
- Head over to Mp3Download.to. Paste the YouTube video’s URL into the white box and click the “Search” button to convert it to an MP3 file.
- This website will allow you to convert your file to a variety of different audio formats such as WAV or FLAC. Simply scroll to the ‘Audio’ page, pick the file type in which you wish to save your audio, then click the adjacent ‘Download’ button.
- When your file is complete, a pop-up window will appear on the screen asking if you want to download the YouTube audio file. To save the file to your PC, simply click the ‘Download Now option.
How to Download Audio from a YouTube Video Using YTMp3
YTMp3 features a clean and easy UI and is one of the easiest Mp3 converters to use online. You may use this Mp3 converter to convert 90-minute movies for free.
Follow the steps below to download audio from a YouTube video using YTMp3
- Navigate to YTMp3. Make sure you pick Mp3 in the blue bar below. In the white box, paste the YouTube URL you wish to convert to Mp3. Now press the ‘Convert’ button.
- Then click the ‘Download’ button to get your converted Mp3 file.
How to Download Audio from a YouTube Video Using YouTube to Mp3 Converter
YouTube to Mp3 converter is a simple online converter for downloading YouTube audio for any video. Here’s how to use YouTube to Mp3 Converter to download your YouTube audio:
- Visit the YouTube to Mp3 Converter page. You must copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you wish to convert into the search window before clicking “Go.
- The format for conversions may then be chosen by clicking the drop-down menu and choosing either MP3 or M4A. Additionally, you may choose the compression level for an MP3, which ranges from 64 kbps to 320 kbps.
- To download the music to your computer when your file has been converted, click the “Download” button.
In this article, we have provided some ways you can download audio from YouTube. Gently follow all the steps to make your downloading simple and easier.