There are a few steps to deactivate the Smart Hub. In this article, I will show you exactly how to disable Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
Smart Hub allows you to quickly and easily see all of the Over-the-top media (Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video) apps, as well as various Video-on-demand (VOD) and live streaming services provided by your Samsung Smart TV. It is set to appear on the bottom of the screen for easy access.
How to Disable Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV
Below are the steps on how to disable the Smart Hub function on Samsung Smart TV:
- First, On the remote control, press the Home button
- Next, use the Directional pad to navigate to Settings.
- Select General and go to Smart Features.
- Disable the “Autorun Smart Hub” function.
- Turn the TV off and on again. You will realize that the Smart Hub menu has been disabled, with the current Input Source banner displayed in its place.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to disable Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV. You may want to follow these steps to activate the Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV again.