Want to display Over-the-top (OTT) apps at the button of your Samsung Smart TV? There are a few steps to activate the Smart Hub. In this article, I will show you exactly how to activate Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
Smart Hub allows you to quickly and easily see all of the Over-the-top media (Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video) apps, as well as various Video-on-demand (VOD) and live streaming services provided by your Samsung Smart TV. It is set to appear on the bottom of the screen for easy access.
How to Activate Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV
Below are the steps on how to activate the Smart Hub function on Samsung Smart TV:
- First, On the remote control, press the Home button
- Next, use the Directional pad to navigate to Settings.
- Select General and go to Smart Features.
- Activate the “Autorun Smart Hub” function.
- Turn the TV off and on again. You will realize that the Smart Hub menu will be displayed in its place.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to activate Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV. You may want to follow these steps to disable the Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV again.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.