You might be contemplating how to delete apps from your phone if your smartphone is out of storage. It’s a simple process that doesn’t take long to delete an app.
This guide will go over how to delete system apps, as well as all the many ways you can delete apps from your smartphone.
How To Delete Apps on Android
Using the Settings app, you may remove any app. The Settings section on your device should be accessed first. Next, open Apps, select See all apps, then locate and pick the program you wish to uninstall before tapping the Uninstall button. Hit OK.
In most circumstances, the app will be removed from your device in a matter of seconds. Once finished, you will be sent back to the Apps menu where you can repeat the procedure to remove other apps if necessary or desired.
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Choosing See all apps.
- Locate and choose the app you wish to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
Delete apps on the Google Play Store
The second choice is to eliminate unwanted apps by going to the Play Store.
- On your smartphone, launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the picture of your user profile.
- Then select Manage apps & device.
- Go to the Manage tab by navigating.
- Select the app you wish to uninstall by checking the box next to it.
- Choose the garbage can icon.
- Choose Uninstall.
How to uninstall apps on your Mac
An app can be deleted or uninstalled from your Mac in order to free up storage space for other things. Launchpad or the Finder are two options for doing this.
Use the Finder to delete an app
To remove an application, use the Finder.
- Find the application in the Finder. Most apps are located in your Applications folder, which you can access by clicking Applications in any Finder window’s sidebar.
- Alternatively, search for the program in Spotlight and then double-click it while holding down the Command () key.
To move an app to the trash, drag it there or select it and click File > Move to Trash.
Enter the username and password for the administrator account on your Mac if you are prompted for them. You most likely use this username and password to access your Mac.
Choose Finder > Empty Trash to get rid of the application.
Use Launchpad to delete an app
- Click Launchpad in the Dock or launch it from your Applications folder to launch it. On your trackpad, you may also press closed using your thumb and three fingers.
- Enter the app’s name in the search box at the top of the screen if Launchpad does not already have it listed. You may also use two fingers to swipe right or left on your touchpad to see the previous or next page.
Until the apps wobble, press and hold the Option () key or click and hold any app.
- To delete an app, click the Delete button next to it, and then click Delete again to confirm. The app is immediately deleted.
Apps that are missing are either Mac-required or weren’t downloaded from the App Store. Use the Finder in its place to remove an app that wasn’t downloaded from the App Store.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.