How To Delete Apps On iPhone
There are numerous justifications for wanting to remove an app from your phone. These instructions can be used to permanently delete any app from your iPhone, whether it’s causing issues or you’re just trying to clear up some space because of unused apps.
In this guide, we are looking at how you can delete apps on your Iphone.
How to uninstall apps on your Mac
An app can be deleted or uninstalled from your Mac in order to free up storage space for other things. Launchpad or the Finder are two options for doing this.
Use Launchpad to delete an app
- Click Launchpad in the Dock or launch it from your Applications folder to launch it. On your trackpad, you may also press closed using your thumb and three fingers.
- Enter the app’s name in the search box at the top of the screen if Launchpad does not already have it listed. You may also use two fingers to swipe right or left on your touchpad to see the previous or next page.
Until the apps wobble, press and hold the Option () key or click and hold any app.
- To delete an app, click the Delete button next to it, and then click Delete again to confirm. The app is immediately deleted.
Apps that are missing are either Mac-required or weren’t downloaded from the App Store. Use the Finder in its place to remove an app that wasn’t downloaded from the App Store.
Use the Finder to delete an app
To remove an application, use the Finder.
- Find the application in the Finder. Most apps are located in your Applications folder, which you can access by clicking Applications in any Finder window’s sidebar.
- Alternatively, search for the program in Spotlight and then double-click it while holding down the Command () key.
To move an app to the trash, drag it there or select it and click File > Move to Trash.
Enter the username and password for the administrator account on your Mac if you are prompted for them. You most likely use this username and password to access your Mac.
Choose Finder > Empty Trash to get rid of the application.