How To Convert Video To Audio Easily (2021 Guide)
If you are someone like me, then chances are, you are always converting a video file into an audio one because you always download free beats from the internet in video form. In this way, you will need to convert the moment into audio before you can take it to the studio and record a song on it.
Maybe it is not a beat you are trying to convert. It could be your favorite song that someone sent you in video form, but you need it in audio to listen to while working. What you have to do is to convert it to audio. So now, how do you go about the conversion of the video?
Do not worry, as there are plenty of apps and software that you can use to do this, and the part is, they are free to use. Let us take a look at the apps and ways through which you can convert that video song into audio. All you need to do is to install this app on your computer and then start using it.
For time sake, let us take a look at How To Convert Video To Audio easily as 2021 Guide today from ICT Catalogue.
This is an app by Wondershare that can be used for converting video into audio. You can install this app on windows and mac.
Filmora is a full-fledged video production app used by many professionals in the video editing business. Here is how you can use it to convert video into audio.
- Run the filmora app
- Click anywhere on the media window on the upper left section
- Now is the time to import the video you want to convert to audio. Now drag the imported video to timeline down the window
- Now trim any part of the video you want to convert to audio
- Click on ‘detach audio’
- The app will then detach the audio from the video
- Click on ‘ can be found the top center of the window
- Find the ‘video’ tab, which can be found on the export box, and choose ‘mp3’ from the format list
- Click on ‘export.’
Filmora only supports mp3 conversion at the time this article was written.
Converting video to audio with VLC player
The VLC media player is a media application known by almost anyone who has seen a computer before. You can have the application on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Here are steps to convert your video to audio
- Open the app and import the video you want to convert to audio
- Click on ‘media’ located in the menu tab
- Click on convert/sale in the menu
- In the ‘open media,’ be sure that the file tab has been selected
- Click on ‘add’ located on the right side of ‘file selection.’
- Now click on ‘convert/save.’
Choosing the output format
In the convert box, be sure that the ‘convert’ radio button has been select, choose the audio format from the profile list that will show
- Click on ‘save.’
- Choosing the output folder
- Click ‘browse’ in the ‘section’ to choose the folder where the audio will be saved and enter a name for the exported file
- Now click on ‘star’ to start the conversion process
Audacity is another app that can be used to convert video into audio format, and it is also cross-platform. Follow the steps below to use it to convert video to audio.
- First, you will have to install the supported tools such as FFmpeg for windows
- Import the video by going to the menu bar on file > open and select the video
- Go to file > export and then choose the audio format
- In the export audio box, select the destination folder as well as
- Now click on save to get the video converted
With these applications, you will be able to convert video into audio on your computer. Although the process looks long, the good side is that you are not paying for these apps.
All Questions Answered About Video to Audio Converting
Yes, despite using VLC media player, Audacity and Filmora, there are many apps out there that you can use to convert video to audio on your phone.
Yes, all the software mentioned in this article are free to use to convert your videos to audio format.