WAEC Releases 2022 WASSCE Results; How To Check Your Results Online In Ghana
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the results of candidates who sat for the 2022 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) in Ghana.
Not long ago, WAEC released the official results for all candidates of various senior high schools who sat for the 2022 WASSCE on Thursday, 1st December 2022.
Today, we have the full guide you could follow and learn how to check your 2022 WASSCE results online, and also print your WASSCE results after checking online.
We have break down this article with simple steps for everyone to follow and learn how to check the 2022 WASSCE results after buying WAEC results checker card with shortcode or online.
WAEC Releases 2022 WASSCE Results and here is a complete steps on How To Check Your Results Online In Ghana.
Table of Contents
Shortcode For Buying WASSCE Results Checker
For someone who would love to purchase a results checker for your WASSCE results today, all I urge you to do — is to dial the short code *800*055# and be able to make purchase for your WASSCE results checker card at an affordable price.
How To Buy WASSCE Results Checker With Mobile Money
As a way to make good use of technology in our daily lives, you can use the shortcode to make purchase for your WASSCE results checker card with Mobile Money and get your checker PIN instantly.
Here comes the complete steps a parent or candidate should follow and be able to buy the WASSCE results checker and pay using Mobile Money; MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money, G-Money, Zeepay Mobile Money etc.
- Visit ResultsChecker.com.gh on your Computer or Smartphone
- Choose the Card type to purchase. eg; WAEC eResults Checker
- Enter the number of cards you would love to buy
- Wait to get the amount calculated for you
- Choose the “Buy Now” option
- Now, enter your name and phone number to wait for the delivery of your card via SMS
- Select the “Proceed to Payment” option
- Choose Mobile Money and enter your number
- Confirm the OTP sent to you and confirm the payment on your phone
- Wait a while to receive your WASSCE results checker card with the PIN and Serial number
Should you do not have the time to make purchase for the WASSCE Results Checker Card yourself using the shortcode mentioned above, you can still make purchase for the WASSCE results checker with Mobile Money and get it delivered to you. All you just have to do is to call the Results Checker Ghana call centre via phone on; 0555475811 — to get any additional information.
How To Get Your WASSCE Results Checker PIN Via WhatsApp
For many people who are willling to get their WASSCE Results Checker Card sent to them via WhatsApp, you may contact IKE via SMS or WhatsApp
How To Check Your WAEC WASSCE Results 2022 – Ghana.Waecdirect.org
For many candidates who sat for the WAEC exam and expecting to check their Results can make use of the official WAEC’s Results Checking portal. The results checking portal is ghana.waecdirect.org
To check your WASSCE Results online, follow the step by step guide explained below.
- Visit ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE School)
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2022
- Enter the Serial Number starting with WGR
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) e.g. 012365478922
- Confirm the Index Number and Examination Year
- Click on submit button and wait for your WASSCE results to display on the screen for you.
Now, you have all the steps involved to check your WASSCE results without any stress. Should you face any challenge during checking of your WASSCE Result or would love to make any correction, you can contact WAEC Ghana head office with the contact details below.
WAEC Ghana Contact Details
Behind Ridge Hospital
P.O. Box 917, Accra
233 302 208201-9
This is our complete steps involved in how to check WASSCE Results 2022 online.