This article will look at how to check your NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) examination online. If you sat for this year’s licensing examination for Public Health Nursing, Registered General Nursing, Registered Community Nursing, Registered Community Psychiatry Nursing, Registered Midwifery, Post NAP/NAC, and others by the Nursing and Midwifery Council in Ghana, then it is time to check your results.
Follow the steps below to check your NMC results.
How to Check Your NMC Results Online
- Open your internet browser.
- Go to the website https://nmi.mmc.gov.gh/results/results.
- Click on the GENERATE CODE button.
Note: Before you check your results, look at the bottom of the page you will see a list of all released results; check and see whether your result is out before proceeding.
- Enter your phone number and your index number, and click on the yellow Generate Code button.
- A message will be sent to the phone number you entered, which contains a secret code.
- On the website, click on the back button to go back to the previous page and click on CHECK RESULTS.
- Enter the secret code that was sent to you through SMS and your index number.
- If you have passed successfully, then click on the Congratulations button and follow the steps below to Register.
How to Register after Passing NMC Examination
- If you have successfully passed your NMC Exam, then it is time to register. Click on the Congratulations button.
- Fill the online form with your valid details.
- Click on the print button after filling in all the required fields on the form.
- You can print it as a PDF and print a hard copy of it later if you do not have a printer; you can print the hard copy if you have a printer.
- Send the hard copy of the filled form to the specified person for endorsement.
- Pay the approved amount at any branch of Republic Bank (formerly HFC Bank). If you do not have a branch of this bank in your area, you will be permitted to use Banker’s draft payable to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana.
- Then submit your endorsed form and pay-in-slip to your Regional Office of NMC.
Always try to read all information on the website and read the instructions very well. All there will be a PDF file that will give you a step-by-step process on how you can register. Make sure you download and read through before you proceed. Also, you are required to check your results a limited number of times, so be careful. I will advise you to check it at most three times.
Also, remember you are required to register with the Council within SIX MONTHS from the date on your result slip. Failure to register within this stipulated period would attract a penalty.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News