How To Apply For GIJ Undergraduate Admission Online
This article is useful for prospective applicants who wish to apply for the GIJ Undergraduate Admission Online. Before getting started, applicants will need to purchase an admission voucher. If you haven’t done that yet, check out the sale centers here.
Applicants will need this voucher to start the online application process. For more details, kindly read to the end of this article.
Apply For GIJ Undergraduate Admission Online
After purchasing the E-Voucher, applicants should visit the University’s portal and start filling out the forms online. You may also follow these procedures to successfully apply online:
1. Visit the University Portal: http://registration.gij.edu.gh/Apply/Start (here)
2. Enter your Login credentials
3. Click the “Login” button to start applying
4. Fill out the Application form with correct and accurate information
5. Attach all required documents and passport pictures where neccessary
6. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 20KB in size
7. Click the ‘Preview’ or ‘Accept’ button. Click on the “Edit” button to modify your application.
8. Click the “Save and Continue Later” button to save your application form with the option of Coming back at a later time to edit
9. Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application
10. Click the ‘Print’ button to Print Confirmation Page.
11. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will be required to use your Reference Number shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
12. Once everything is done, click on ‘Log out‘
Once the process has been completed, the applicant must print out a copy of the completed application form together with one passport photograph and supporting documents to the address below:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REGISTRY
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
P.O. BOX GP 667, ACCRA
You are finally done applying. That is how easy to apply for the Ghana Institute of Journalism, GIJ Undergraduate admission online.
Each Applicant is required to:
1. Print two (2) copies of each of his/her confirmation page
2. Attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to The Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Registry, Ghana Institute of Journalism.
3. The Confirmation Page should be printed and submitted together with photocopies of certificates, results slips/transcripts to the coordinator soon after submitting online.
4. Application forms that do not have photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
5. Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
You are finally done. Wait patiently for your admission feedback.
In conclusion, these are the comprehensive steps on how to apply for the GIJ Admission Online. For more information, click here.