In this article, we will look at how to buy bitcoin in Ghana with mobile money. Buying bitcoins with mobile money is a fast, easy and safe process. It is the fastest way to buy bitcoin in Ghana than buying it with cash or bank transfers. It has many advantages, such as you can do it online from your phone, tablet or laptop anywhere in Ghana. There are no long verification processes required instead of other methods like bank transfers or cash exchanges.
After reading this article, you will have three ways to buy bitcoin in Ghana using Mobile Money.
Method 1: How to Buy Bitcoin from Mybfx Using Mobile Money
- Create an account on www.mybtx.co if you have not registered already. Login if you already have an account.
- Click on Transactions.
- Select GHS at the You sell field and enter the amount you want to buy in GHS.
- Then below it, select BTC as the recipient current, and you will see the corresponding amount in BTC at the Recipient gets field.
- Click on NEXT to move to the next step.
- At this stage, enter the recipient details, such as first and last name and email address.
- Enter the recipient bitcoin address. If it is yours, then enter your bitcoin address.
- Enter your correct mobile money phone number. This is the mobile money account that you will use for payment so take note.
- Click on NEXT
- Review all your input data to confirm if they are all correct. Then click on CONFIRM AND PAY.
- On your mobile money account you entered, confirm the payment by entering your PIN.
- Wait for a minute or two; you will get a notification that your transaction has been completed successfully.
Method 2: How to Buy Bitcoin on Yellowcard Using Mobile Money
- YellowCard has both a mobile app for iOS and Android and a web app. You can choose any of them.
- Create an account if you have created one.
- Sign in to your account.
- Fund your account using mobile Money.
- Tap on Deposit
- Select Mobile Money
- Follow the steps that will be provided, and your account will be funded immediately, provided you did everything correctly.
- Select Bitcoin on your Dashboard.
- Enter the amount you want to buy in GHS.
- Follow the step by step guide, and once everything is done well, you will receive your bitcoin in your wallet.
Method 3: How to Buy Bitcoin on Paxful Using Mobile Money.
Paxful is a community of buyers and sellers. But before you buy from a seller, make sure they have a verified account, and you have also verified your profile.
- Make sure your profile is complete, verify your phone number, email, ID and address.
- At your dashboard, select Mobile Money on the left side.
- Enter the amount you want to buy in GHS on your right side.
- Your entered amount will be converted to BTC. Click on Search for offer.
- From the list of available sellers, choose one by clicking on Buy.
- Follow the step to buy your BTC.
We have provided three ways you can buy bitcoin in Ghana using mobile money. But make sure you input the correct address because that is all the moment you make a wrong transaction. You can not withdraw your action.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.