How To Borrow Money From Kiakia Loan App In Nigeria
Online loan apps are becoming more popular as a result of their customizable repayment plans, minimal paperwork requirements, cheap interest rates, and speedy disbursal times
In the past, before receiving a loan, you had to go to a bank, gather the necessary information, and offer collateral. This procedure was not only time-consuming but also expensive for a lot of people. A
Anyone can now apply for a loan from the convenience of their own home thanks to the development of online lending apps. You can easily keep tabs on the development of your application.
In this post, we will be looking at how to borrow money from Kiakia loan app in Nigeria
KiaKia Loan Requirements
To qualify for a loan you need to satisfy the below-listed conditions.
- Have a Valid means of Identification
- Have valid proof of income from the workplace or business
- A bank account with Bank Verification Number from any of the mainstream commercial banks in Nigeria.
- Have an active working email address
- You have to be residing in Nigeria
- You should be more than 21 years.
How to Apply for KiaKia Loan
In order to complete a loan application successfully, you must follow these steps:
- Create an account by filling all necessary information.
- Start a chat in an application on the site. Submit a government-issued ID or a work ID.
- Type the desired loan amount in.
- Select the term or tenure
- Submit a screenshot of your SMS alerts, a PDF containing your latest three payslips, or your business’s income.
- Accept the terms of the loan (IF APPROVED) Verify the accuracy of your provided bank accounts.
- Receive credit
How long does it take to review a loan?
The loan review process is completed within a few minutes of successfully submitting a Kiakia loan application.
What is KiaKia loan Interest Rate?
Kiakia’s interest rate is typically from 5.6% – 24%. The appropriate applicable interest rate would be stated during the loan application process for you to either agree or reject it.