How To Activate MTN Nkomode
Ghanaian mobile telecommunication company, MTN has some exciting bundles and packages aimed at making life comfortable for their customers.
One of such exciting offers and bundles is the MTN Nkomode. Nkomode is a Ghanaian word that literally means, SWEET TALKS’.
Probably you might have heard about this bundle, however, you might have little to no idea about what it actually entails. Well, if you find yourself in this pot, then be prepared to get mesmerized as we will be speaking about the MTN Nkomode bundle and we will do well to touch on several areas concerning the bundle.
Table of Contents
What is MTN Nkomode?
We have earlier established the meaning of the word, NKOMODE, so we will delve into what the bundle really is. Having this bundle means paying for the first minute of your calls to MTN numbers with the rest of the minutes being absolutely free. Irrespective of the number of minutes you spend on the call after the first minute, you will not pay a dime.
Is MTN Nkomode bundle real?
Probably you might be wondering that we are just trying to blow your mind with NKOMODE, however, that is not the case as the MTN Nkomode bundle is a real bundle. Many people are enjoying it and you can also be a part of these people.
How can you activate your MTN Nkomode subscription?
You might be in a haste to know how you can also enjoy MTN Nkomode. Well, if you want to enjoy MTN Nkomode, just do the following;
- The shortcode for MTN Nkomode is *550# so the first thing you need to do is to dial the shortcode.
- After dialing the short code, a pop-up will appear on your screen, and out of the option, select option 1 to activate the bundle.
- You will need to confirm your activation so will have to select option 1 from the pop-up that will come up once again.
How can you deactivate your MTN Nkomode subscription?
If you are seeking answers to whether you can deactivate your MTN Nkomode bundle, then you have an affirmative answer. You can deactivate the subscription and in order to do so, you must do the following;
- Begin by dialing *550#
- This time, instead of selecting option 1, you will have to select option 2 which is to deactivate
- Once you select option 2, you will receive a message from MTN to confirm