Here is our complete guide on the steps to How To Google Translate English Into Twi in Ghana for 2023.
The world-renowned search engine, Google has made a translation into any local dialect very easy and convenient.
The Twi language is the most dominant language spoken by the people of Ghana in West Africa. In case you have difficulties with conversations in Twi, the google translator can be of great help.
In this guide, we will be looking at how you can have your English translated to you in Twi with ease.
How To Google Translate English Into Twi
You can use Google Translate for Twi in two different ways. Google Translate provides a web interface, and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Google Translate works the same way on mobile as it does on the web. You can successfully translate your favourite language to Twi by using the same procedure as the web for simpler communication with your Twi acquaintance.
How To Google Translate English Into Twi With Web Browser
- Open your web browser
- Type in google translate on google and press enter
- The google translate page will open up and choose the language you want to translate into Twi aamong the listed languages,
- Choose English to Twi.
- You can click on this link to access the page straight away.
- After you have selected the language you want to be translated, type in whatever you want and see how Google does its work to have it translated into Twi.
How To Google Translate English Into Twi With Mobile App
- On your phone, launch the Google Translate app.
- There will be an open Google Translate window.
- Select the language you want to use by clicking the language tab.
- Next, select the language tab and type “Twi” into the box.
- Now, click translate and your Englsih text will be translated into the chosen Twi language.