Ghana Prison Service Recruitment Portal: How to Login & Apply for Job
Every year, the Ghana Prisons Service releases forms for prospective applicants to purchase in order to join the force.
In this article, we will look at how to create an account on the Ghana Prisons recruitment portal, as well as how to log in and apply for a job.
If you want to know how to go about your Ghana Prisons recruitment, stay with us as we bring you great insights.
Buying Ghana Prisons Recruitment forms
Below are the ways you can buy Ghana Prisons Service recruitment forms;
- The USSD code that you can use is *422*470#.
- Once you dial the code, follow the on-screen instructions to enable mobile money payment on all mobile networks.
- Following successful payment, you will receive an SMS alert with your Serial Number and Pincode.
Buying at the bank
The Ghana Prisons Service recruitment E-Voucher costs GHC 100.00 and is available at all GCB Bank Ltd branches throughout the country.
Buying from the Prisons recruitment/payment portal
- Go to https://www.applyghprisons.com/, the Ghana Prisons Service’s online payment portal.
- On the welcome page, click “Buy E-Voucher.”
- Pay using Mobile Money, G-money, a GCB Bank Account, or a VISA card.
- An E-voucher with the Serial Number and Pin code is generated for you at the end of the transaction.
Ghana Prisons service recruitment login and applying for a job
- Go to https://www.applyghprisons.com/
- Then, click the Apply Now button to begin the application process.
- After that, enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and finish the online application form.
- Then select the type of qualification (JSS, TECHNICAL/VOCATIONAL, WASSCE, HND, or DEGREE).
- Fill in the required information on the GPS Recruitment Portal – GPS Recruitment Portal.
- Then, upload a passport-sized photo with a white background that is 2 X 2 inches (192 X 192 pixels) and does not include any headgear or eyewear.
- After that, preview/review your application before clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then immediately receive an SMS/email confirming receipt of your application.
- The SMS/Email includes a unique ID that will serve as your identity for the rest of the process.
- Finally, print a copy of your application report and bring it with you to the various regional screening centers for subsequent recruitment processes if you are invited via SMS.
Points to note before visiting the Ghana Prisons Recruitment portal for the first time
- Fields with an asterisk (*) are required, and information must be entered in these fields before moving on to the next step.
- You must ensure that all provided information is correct.
- You must carefully read through the summary page to review your information.
- Click the EDIT button if you need to make changes. If you bought multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and information you used to buy the previous voucher because these details will not change.