Ghana Police Recruitment Portal: How to Create Account, Login & Apply for Job
Each year, the Ghana Police Service releases forms for prospective applicants to buy in order for them to get into the force.
In this article, we will be taking a look at how you can create an account on the Ghana Police recruitment portal and also log in and apply for a job.
If you are looking for answers to how you can go about your Ghana Police recruitment, then stick with us as we bring you great insights.
Where to buy Ghana Police Recruitment forms?
There are three ways through which you can buy a Ghana Police recruitment form and these are;
The Ghana Police E-Voucher which is GHC 100.00 can be purchased at all GCB Bank Ltd branches across the country.
Another way that you can purchase a Ghana Police form is through mobile money. If you want to buy the forms via mobile money, do the following;
- Dial the USSD shortcode code *422*470#.
- Follow the prompts to enable mobile money payment on all mobile networks.
- Following successful payment, a Serial Number and Pincode will be sent to your mobile number via SMS alert.
Additionally, you can do the following to buy the E-Voucher;
- Go to the Ghana Police Service’s online payment portal at https://upgrade-pol.gh.services
- Choose “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page
- Complete payment with Mobile Money, G-money, a GCB Bank Account, or a VISA card.
- At the end of the transaction, an E-voucher with the Serial Number and Pin code is generated for you.
Logging in to the Ghana Police recruitment portal and Applying for a Job
Once you have your credentials – your serial number and pin, you are now ready to go to the portal and start your application process. Below are the steps involved in starting and completing the application process;
- Visit the URL, https://upgrade-pol.gh.services
- Then, to begin the application process, click the Apply Now button.
- Then enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and complete the online application form.
- Then choose your qualification type (JSS, TECHNICAL/VOCATIONAL, WASSCE, HND, or DEGREE).
- Fill out the GPS Recruitment Portal – GPS Recruitment Portal with the necessary information.
- Then, upload a passport-sized photo that is 2 X 2 Inches (192 X 192 pixels) on a white background and does not include any headgear or eyewear.
- Following that, preview/review your application and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then receive an immediate SMS/email confirming receipt of your application.
- The SMS/Email contains a unique ID that will serve as your identity throughout the remainder of the process.
- Finally, print a copy of your application report and bring it with you when you are invited via SMS to the various regional screening centers for subsequent recruitment processes.
Things to know about the Ghana Police Recruitment portal
Visiting the Ghana Police Portal for the first time might be a little awkward and you might be found wanting. Prior to visiting the portal, below are what we think you should know;
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required, and information must be entered in these fields before proceeding to the next step.
- You must ensure that all information provided is correct.
- You must review your information on the summary page by carefully reading through it.
- If you need to make changes, click the EDIT button. If you purchased multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and information that you used to purchase the previous voucher because these details will not change.