Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal: How to Login and Apply For Job
The Ghana Armed Forces recruit new personnel into the force every year, and before you can be recruited, you must first apply.
The application process is very simple, however, it can be cumbersome if you are not familiar with the process and this is why we have painstakingly curated this article for you.
This article will help you familiarize yourself with the portal so that you can have a smooth application process.
How much is the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Form?
The Ghana Armed Forces recruitment form is sold at GHC 300.00.
How to Purchase the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment form
We have earlier indicated that before you can be recruited by the Ghana Armed Forces, you must buy Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Forms (Scratch Card). The forms can be purchased online using an SMS shortcode and also you can get these forms at some designated post offices.
Applying for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- After getting the scratch card or E-Voucher, the next thing to do is to visit the GAF Recruitment Portal: https://apply.mil.gh
- After that, carefully read the entry requirements
- Click the Apply Now button to access the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, and PIN code, and choose your preferred Arm of Service and type of commission before clicking “Submit.”
- Then enter your personal information and make a note of the following information from pages 1 to 3: 8. Page 1: Choose your desired vacancy and enter all other required information.
- Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized (200 x 180 pixel) photograph, enter a valid email address, personal mobile phone number in the format, and any other required data.
- Page 3: On your WASSCE/SSCE results slip, enter only the results of the three required core subjects, which are CORE MATHEMATICS and CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE index number, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip serial number and choose a school from the list.
- Then enter your graduating GPA/CWA and all other required information. Only scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded: WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First Degree/Certificate (Degree). NB: Each scanned document (passport photo, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip, First Degree/Certificate) to be uploaded should not exceed 1 (One) Megabyte and should only be in JPEG picture format.
- Afterward, to view a summary page of all data provided, click the Preview button. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Then when you click the submit button, you will receive an instant e-mail and text message with your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- Afterward, if you are shortlisted, print and save a copy of the generated report because it will be inspected at each stage of the selection process. If you lose your copy of the final report, return to the recruitment portal, click on the check Details Tab, enter the unique identification number sent to you via SMS/E-mail, and request a reprint.
Things to note:
- Asterisk (*) fields are required, and information must be entered in these fields before proceeding to the next step.
- You must ensure that all information provided is correct.
- To review your information, you must carefully read through the summary page.
- If you need to make changes, click the EDIT button. If you purchased multiple vouchers, you must use the same email address and information that you used to purchase the previous voucher, as these details will not change.