Earn More With Yellow Card Referral Program In Ghana
Ghana has experienced a significant rise in the acceptance of cryptocurrencies over the past several years. The Ghanaian government is also getting ready to launch the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) across the nation.
The Ghanaian economy now uses cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, USDT, and Ethereum. Ghanaians increasingly view cryptocurrencies as a means of generating additional income, storing wealth, and protecting against inflation. In Ghana, you may make money by purchasing and trading cryptocurrencies.
Leading Pan-African cryptocurrency exchange Yellow Card is committed to making cryptocurrencies broadly accessible to Ghanaians and acknowledges the significance of cryptocurrencies.
Yellow Card provides Ghanaians with a way to make money through its referral program in addition to through the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies.
How Yellow Card Referral Program Works
Users of the Yellow Card platform may get money by recommending their friends and family to the service. A 20% commission is given to you each time one of your referrals purchases or sells cryptocurrency on the Yellow Card Platform.
You get 20% of the amounts paid by friends who sign up using your referral code and buy or sell cryptocurrencies. You may view all of your earnings on the referral page.
Your total referral earnings, the number of recommendations you have, and a breakdown of each referral payout are all displayed there. Not 20% of the total amount traded, but 20% of the profit gained by Yellow Card on that particular deal.
How To Get Your Referral Code
- Log in to your Yellow Card account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one in a matter of minutes by visiting the site or installing the mobile apps available on the App Store and Google Play.
- At the bottom of your screen, select “Profile.”
- Then click on “Refer and Earn.”
- Share the code or link with your friends. You may also share the link over WhatsApp or copy and paste it into your other social media sites.
You can also get your referral link directly on the web app. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Sign into your Yellow Card account.
- Click on the “Invite and Earn” icon on your dashboard.
- Copy your code or link to your clipboard on the “ID & Link” page by clicking the copy symbol underneath it and sharing it on any platform.
A notable approach to increase your income is through the Yellow Card referral scheme. We have shown how to get a referral code and earn more with the Yellow Card referral program in Ghana.