The National Identification Authority (NIA) has opened its application for recruitment this year — for new staffs to occupy.
About National Identification Authority (NIA)
The NIA was set up in 2003 under the Office of the President with the mandate to issue national ID cards and manage the National Identification System (NIS). This resulted in the passing of the National Identification Authority Act, 2006 (Act 707) to give it the necessary legal premises on which to operate. . The National Identity Register Act, 2008 (Act 750) was also passed to give authorization for collection of personal and biometric data and to ensure the protection of privacy and personal information of enrollees/applicants.
About NIA Jobs
National Identification Authority, NIA is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Before, the National Identification Authority (NIA) was recruiting temporal staffs for the Ghana Card registration. But now, the organisation is recruiting permanent staffs to work with them under Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration (MOFARI).
In my today’s article, I will like to walk you through the step by step guide on how to apply and submit the ongoing National Identification Authority (NIA) online recruitment with the application form given via the portal.
How to Apply For The NIA Recruitment Online
This is the official procedure you must follow if you wan to get recruited by the National Identification Authority (NIA). Follow the steps below:
- Open the official NIA portal, https://recruitment.niaofficial.com/
- Select “New Application”
- Enter your Ghana Card Number
- Fill the necessary information and click on login to proceed to be able to access the NIA Recruitment Application form
- Re-enter your Ghana Card Number and password to login
- Click on bio and education data to fill in the required data under personal Info section
- Select the highest qualification under Educational qualifications.
- Fill all your educational qualification by pressing the plus button after each set of entries
- Click on next when you’re done.
- You can select disability option if this applies to you under job application section.
- Fill in NIA work experience if any
- Then Under position applying for, click on the info button to view the requirements for the desired position to Select desired position
- Click on Submit button to submit your bio and education data
- Click on Upload CV afterwards. The CV you will upload should be in PDF format and not be more than 1MB
- Upload your school certificate to upload a PDF copy of your highest education certificate. This should also not be more than 1MB
- Click on upload NSS certificate to Upload a PDF copy of your NSS certificate. This file should not be more than 1MB.
This is the simple way you can apply for recruitment at the National Identification Authority (NIA) online and get selected in Ghana.
NIA Contact Details In Ghana
You can reach the National Identification Authority Head Office via phone: 030 299 9306.
Phone: +233 302-99-9306 – 9 +233 302-73-8333 +233 242-43-8615
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News