I believe you are interested in knowing how to send cryptocurrencies without creating any cryptocurrency account in Ghana. Well, that is the motive of this article to help you do away with the stress involved in creating a cryptocurrency account.
In today’s technological world we live, cryptocurrencies are the most used digital currencies in the world — for making transactions from the comfort of your room.
The commonly known cryptocurrencies are; Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.
With the security feature integrated into cryptocurrency, the name and location of a sender and receiver cannot be traced — once you make any cryptocurrency transaction. This makes it easier for making a secured transaction online.
How to send cryptocurrency without creating a crypto account
To send cryptocurrency without creating any crypto account:
- Download the free Moolre mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, or visit the official Moolre website.
- Once the app has finished its installation, create an account if it’s your first time or logs into your account with your email, password, and the four-digit passcode if you are an existing subscriber.
- Click on the Pay Out option. Enter the required details. The required details are:
The cryptocurrency address of the receiver.
The amount you want to transfer to the receiver (Pay Out amount).
The fees for the transaction will automatically be added for you to have a look before proceeding with the transaction.
- Confirm your Pay-Out and tap on Submit to make the transaction.
- Wait a while for all the confirmations to be made before you contact the person to check whether the transaction has been successful.
How to deposit/top up your Moolre wallet
Now that you know how to send cryptocurrency on Moolre, the next thing to learn is how to deposit money into your account before you make the transaction.
To deposit or top up your Moolre wallet, you need to follow the steps that are listed below.
- Open your Moolre mobile app or visit the official Moolre website.
- Scroll through the options and tap on Top Up Wallet.
- Select your preferred payment method. The available payment methods are Moolre, Bitcoin, AirtelTigo Money, Litecoin, MTN Mobile Money, Ethereum, Vodafone Cash, Bitcoin Cash, and Dashcoin. After that tap on Continue.
- On the next window, visit your payment methods platform and make the payment to the mobile money number, agent ID, or crypto address provided.
- Once you have made the transaction on your payment method’s platform, go back to Moolre and enter the transaction ID and the exact amount you transferred.
- Finally, tap on Continue and wait for the transaction to reflect in your Moolre wallet.
I hope this article teaches you how to Send Cryptocurrency Without Creating A Crypto Account.