Not long ago, the Ghana Commercial Bank operating under the Bank of Ghana launched the GCB G-Money Mobile Money for Ghanaians to save money via their smartphones – to facilitate the transfer of funds between (bank account or mobile money wallet) to another bank or mobile money account.
This interesting article here educates you about how to withdraw money from your G-Money account at the agent in Ghana.
Just like MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money, Zeepay Mobile Money, a subscriber to GCB G-Money has the option to deposit, send and withdraw cash from his or her account and use the funds in wallet to pay bills or buy airtime as well.
In my today’s article, I would like to discuss with you on how to withdraw money from your GCB G-Money wallet at any G-Money merchant/Agent in Ghana.
GCB G-Money Withdrawal Requirements
If you are yet to register for your GCB G-Money wallet, then you can read our full article guide about how to register for G-Money wallet in Ghana.
- You should have a registered G-Money account
- Have enough funds on your G-Money wallet
- Walk to any G-Money accredited Agent
How To Withdraw Money From G-Money Merchant
- Dial *422#
- Select the option 2 to Cash out from Agent (Withdraw money)
- Enter the Agent shortcode
- Enter amount to withdraw
- Select option 1 – OK to confirm your transaction details
- Enter your PIN
- Press send and wait for confirmation transaction details
- Now, you can take your money from the Agent
Now, Withdrawing Money From Your G-Money Account At Merchant has become so easier in Ghana