The iPhone 14 does not have a restart or reboot option, in contrast to Android devices. Therefore, the only alternative available to customers is to manually switch on their gadget after it has been powered off.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Apple environment, you’ll quickly understand that holding down the Side button will only launch Siri. From this point forward, you must use a separate method to turn the device off. To switch off your iPhone 14, just adhere to the directions listed below.
How To Turn Off iPhone 14
There are two ways you can shut down your iPhone 14; they are
- Using the side button and volume keys
- Turning it off from Settings
Using the side button and volume keys
This approach can be useful for individuals who need to turn off iPhone 14 but are unable to use the Power Off slider. This normally happens when your iPhone freezes for whatever reason, whether it’s an app or something else and you simply need to switch it off completely to fix the problem.
Turning off your iPhone 14 is very easy and straightforward with the steps listed below.
- Press and hold the side button and any of the volume button simultaneously until a power slider displays at the top of the screen,
- Your iPhone 13’s power will be turned off if you move that slider from left to right. Your iPhone may take up to 30 seconds to completely shut off.
Turning it off from Settings
- Navigate to Settings and General.
- A Shut Down option can be found towards the bottom of the screen if you scroll down.
- When you click this, your phone will shut down like how you expect it to. The key combination is simply a quicker route to get there.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.