How To Track An Order On Jumia Ghana (2021 Guide)
I remember the first time I made an order from the Jumia Ghana official website, back in 2018. After 5 minutes of placing my order, I searched for how to track my order on Jumia. Sound hilarious!
Nowadays, although shopping online has become more accessible, but it also has some downsides. Most people are afraid to buy products online because they fear losing their money when their items are not delivered to them.
But not in the case of Jumia Ghana. Jumia is a leading eCommerce or online shopping platform serving people in Ghana, Nigeria, and other countries worldwide.
Just like how to track your USPS package in the United States, this is how an average person who loves Jumia can also track his or her order on Jumia easily.
Therefore when it comes to paying for products from JUMIA Ghana, you don’t have to panic at all. They provide the option you can use to track your order on Jumia Ghana. And in this post, I’m going to show you two simple ways you can use to track your order on Jumia.
Again, if you follow this post until the end, I will give you a bonus tip on applying for a refund if your order is not delivered or got damaged.
This is everything you need to know about How To Track An Order On Jumia Ghana as part of 2021 Guide.
How To Track An Order On Jumia Via Your Account Dashboard
- Log in to your Jumia account or launch the Jumia app on your mobile phone device.
- At the top right side of the page, you’ll see your account name.
- Click on the dropdown ⴷ arrow next to your account name.
- Select “Orders” from the list and select the one you want to track from the list.
- Click on “See Details” next to the order you wish to track.
- Now, click on “Track My Item” to see your item delivery status.
How To track An Order On Jumia Ghana Via Ship24
- Log in to your account and head over to your order page.
- Or check your email inbox (The email You used for the Jumia account) for your order tracking number.
- Visit or type https://www.ship24.com into your browser.
- You will see a search bar on the page that says “Enter Tracking Numbers.”
- Place the tracking number in the search bar and see the steps of your orders.
How To Apply For Refund If Your Order Is Not Delivered Or Damaged
One of the contradictory things behind this online shopping is receiving a damaged parcel from an eCommerce store. How can you ask for a refund? When it comes to this situation, Jumia Ghana always serves their customers right.
However, when you encounter such challenges with your Jumia orders, contact the Jumia Ghana customer support services immediately to look into the matter.
For more details about how to apply for a refund or return a product on Jumia, visit here to read my previous post.