How To Save Snapchat Videos
One of the social media apps that focuses on short-term updates and is accessible for both iPhones and Android phones is Snapchat. Your videos will only be on the app for a certain amount of time after you’ve posted them. However, if you want to keep the video you give or receive longer, you may save it to your camera roll or Snapchat.
In this article, we have stated some steps to follow on how to save Snapchat videos and photos. This will guide and help you of not losing your Snapchat videos. So keep reading to find out how to store Snapchat videos.
How To Save Your Own Snapchat Video Before Sharing Them
- Open the Snap app on your phone and long press the shutter button to record a video.
- Wait for the preview screen to appear and tap the “Save” button at the bottom –left corner of the screen.
- Your video will be saved in the Snaps section of Memories within the app. Tap the card icon next to the shutter button from the camera interface to access Memories.
- Select “Export” from the list of options that shows at the bottom of the screen after long-pressing the you saved.
- Then tap the “Download” option to save the Snapchat video your phone’s photo gallery.
How To Save Snapchat Video Or Picture From Your Own Story Using iPhone
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- Then tap on the circle next to “My Story”.
- Swipe up and then tap the down –arrow in the bottom –right of the screen whiles the video or picture you want to save is on the screen.
- The picture or the video will be saved on your iPhone.
How To Save Snapchat Video Or Picture From Your Own Story Using Android Phone.
- Open the Snapchat app on your android phone.
- Then tap on “My Story” and swipe up to view tour story videos and pictures.
- There is a down-arrow in the bottom-left corner of the screen, tap on it to download your story video or picture.
How To Save Snapchat Videos From Other Users (Without Expiration Timer)
You’ll be given the option to save a looping Snapchat video in the chat window if someone sends you one without an expiration period. After that, you may save the movie to your camera roll.
Follow the steps below to save video from users;
- From the Snapchat app, tap the “Save in Chat” option by long pressing a video sent to you by someone.
- Then long-press the saved video again and select “Save to Camera Roll”.
- Note: There will be signal sent to the other person by Snapchat that you have saved a video to your camera roll.
How To Save Snapchat Video From Other Users (Without Expiration Timer)
iPhone users can record their screen straight from their device’s settings,
For Android users, you will need to download an app such as Screen Recorder With Audio And Facecam, Screenshot, AZ Screen Recorder, or EZ Screen Recorder to do so.
In this article, we have stated some steps to follow on how to save Snapchat videos and photos. This will guide and help you of not losing your Snapchat videos.