Are you locked out of your Zeepay account? Learn how to easily reset Zeepay mobile money code in less than a few minutes. It is a hustle-free way to recover your account.
Not long ago was when Zeepay launched its mobile money service in Ghana — having a lot of Ghanaians registered on the platform and patronizing the instant mobile money service in Ghana.
The company was even listed as one of the Top Fintech Platforms in Ghana currently in an earlier article published by ICT Catalogue.
With this, Zeepay Mobile Money users in Ghana are asking how they can make use of the mobile money service and how to reset their Zeepay Mobile Money with their USSD short code.
There are several reasons why you may need to reset your Zeepay Mobile Money pin code. One of the most common reasons is forgetting the code. It is also important to reset the code if you suspect that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account. Additionally, resetting the code is crucial for security reasons.
Today, in this article, I will walk you through how you can reset your Zeepay Mobile Money code without any stress.
If what you want instead is how to reset your MTN mobile money pin, then read an earlier article about that using the link provided.
Before we get to know How To Reset Zeepay Mobile Money Code In Ghana, let’s first of all take a look into what is Zeepay Mobile Money and some information to understand.
What Is Zeepay Mobile Money?
“Zeepay is the fastest growing fintech focusing on digital rails to connect digital assets such as mobile money Wallets, Cards, ATMs, Bank Account and Digital Tokens to International Money Transfer Operators, Payments, Subscriptions, International Airtime and Refugee payments.”
Zeepay Mobile Money is a fast, simple, convenient, affordable, and electronic wallet service that allows customers to easily store, send, and receive money. Much like a physical wallet, this digital wallet gives you somewhere to store your money, but with even more features and security.
Zeepay Mobile Money service is one of the FinTech platforms operating in Ghana with a wallet that allows one to operate the full bouquet of mobile money services such as Cash In, Cash Out, Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Transfers and Payments and Digital Termination of Remittances (DTR).
How To Reset Zeepay Mobile Money Code
I believe you are a Zeepay Mobile Money user and want to reset your PIN code today, from the comfort of your room. Resetting your Zeepay Mobile Money code is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. Follow the procedure below to reset your mobile money code.
- Dial *270# on your mobile phone which is also the USSD code for Zeepay.
- Select option 6, which is “Reset PIN” to initiate the code reset process.
- You will be asked to verify your phone number.
- On the next screen after the verification, you will have to set your new pin code. Enter four-digit numbers you will never forget. You can not use repeated numbers or numbers you used previously.
- Repeat the same code again to confirm it.
After that, you will receive an SMS confirming you have successfully changed your Zeepay pin code. That is it you can now use your new pin for transactions.
Changing your pin code is one thing and keeping it safe is another. To avoid unauthorized access to your Zeepay account, you have to put in place some safety measures.
- Avoid disclosing your pin code. Your pin code is the gateway to access your money in the Zeepay wallet. If you disclose your pin, it simply means you are giving people access to your money.
- Do not use repeated or easy-to-guess numbers as a pin. Using numbers like 0000, 1234, or your year of birth will make it easy for people to guess your pin. Always use numbers that might seem complicated to others but are easy for you to remember.
- Change your code at least every 6 months. You might not know who is able to guess your code after many months of monitoring you. Changing your code every few months keeps your account secured.
It is very easy to reset your Zeepay mobile money pin code. It is a completely different platform on its own so resetting this code will not reset your actually network mobile money code.
There are many ways to keep your account secured. Always make sure you take the necessary security measures to avoid people getting unauthorized access to your account.
Should you face any challenge about how to reset your Zeepay Mobile Money PIN Code or found some simple way to do this, kindly share with others as well.
If you have any questions or suggestions, kindly leave them in the comment box and I will reply as early as possible.