How to Recharge Startimes Online In Nigeria
You can recharge your Startimes subscription via mobile app, online platforms, POS, ATM, and USSD codes, among other methods.
StarTimes is one of Africa’s largest multinational media corporations. They offer the best digital terrestrial television and satellite television services available.
As a leader in digital television technology, StarTimes offers a variety of ways to recharge its bouquets as well as different subscription prices.
Since its inception in 2010, StarTimes has been known for providing the most affordable PayTV rate in Nigeria. StarTimes recharge and subscription prices are designed to appeal to both the upper and lower classes.
In different categories of their bouquet, they have the highest subscription price of N6600 and the lowest price of N900.
Recharging Startimes Online in Nigeria
There are several options for online StarTimes recharge. Most of these platforms connect you directly to StarTimes, while others are online agents with StarTimes recharge authorization. Here are some online platforms where you can recharge your StarTimes:
Startimes Online Recharge using VTpass Online Platform
StarTimes customers can recharge their decoders online using VTpass. Customers can complete the step quickly and easily. The quick steps for recharging your Startimes decoder online are as follows:
- Enter your phone number
- Please enter your email address
- Enter the recharge amount
- Continue by clicking the ‘continue’ tab
- Fill in all of the necessary payment information
Recharging Startimes using internet banking platforms
StarTimes users can now pay their bills via the internet banking platform. That is why StarTimes has embraced the use of internet banking platforms for decoder recharging. This StarTimes recharge platform is made available to all Nigerian banks via the internet banking platform. Follow the steps below to successfully recharge via the internet banking platform;
- Navigate to your bank’s mobile banking platform.
- Scroll down to Pay Bills and click it.
- Tap on Cable TV and then select StarTimes from the list of available options.
- Choose the StarTimes package that you want to recharge.
- Enter your StarTimes IUC number here.
- Enter the PIN for the bank’s authentication.
Recharging Startimes using Quickteller
This is yet another payment platform that StarTimes uses to recharge the decoder. The platform is intended to be secure and safe. Follow the steps below to successfully recharge and view StarTimes subscription prices via the quick teller platform:
- Enter your credentials to log in and activate your account.
- Select the Make Payments tile to make a payment.
- Using the drop-down arrow, select a service category.
- Select from a number of cable TV bills.
- Click on the StarTimes tile to select it.
- Enter your Smartcard number, email address, phone number, and monetary value.
- Continue your payment by clicking the Continue button.
- Following a successful transaction, your StarTimes TV decoder and account will be reconnected within ten minutes.
Recharging Startimes using Startimes App
One of the most popular ways for Nigerians to subscribe to StarTimes is through the Startimes mobile app. Here is how you can do this;
- Click here to access and download the Startimes app.
- Launch the StarTimes ON app.
- In the lower right corner of the StarTimes ON app, tap the’me’ (icon).
- Tap SIGN IN at the top of the app.
- Log in with your Facebook or Gmail account.
- The Smart card number and subscription status will be displayed if you have previously recharged StarTimes.
- Tap the letterbox symbol in the upper right corner of the SmartCard.
- Scroll down and tap (click + to add your smart card).
- After entering your SmartCard number, press the Next button.
- Tap the back arrow icon in the app’s upper left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select OK.
- Choose your recharge time.
- Fill in the blanks with your ATM card information.
- Tap the Pay button to make a payment.
- Enter your StarTimes Payment password.
- Next should be clicked.
- Finally, you will be notified that your payment was successful.